* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

If Auburn comes out and just runs the ball with DJ, Worm, and Tank then Auburn wins going away.  Keep Bo from having to carry the O and make bad decisions.

Amen...I absolutely agree. Why can't the coaching staff just concede that Bo does not have it tonight. I guess they are paid too much to have to think about such trivial things like winning a game or something?!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

This game makes me want to grab my buttcheeks with both hands....and just rip myself in half from Head to rear. PITIFUL

ouch, guys ....TMI

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

This game makes me want to grab my buttcheeks with both hands....and just rip myself in half from Head to rear. PITIFUL

Sheesh, I’m ready to get rid of Gus too but I never thought I’d see so many people ready to physically mutilate themselves in this manner 😂

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This offensive abomination ought to be the nail in the coffin.

Feels like it doesn't matter if we win it or not. It just looks 'over'.

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I hate to argue semantics, but wouldn’t that be from rear to head? :dunno:

Where are the passes to TEs we were promised? Less than 10 total receptiond all season by TEs.

Where are the running backs being used as receivers? Remember how much we were sold on Shivers as a receiving back this season?

Slants? Mesh concepts? Hitches?

Safety valves?

HB counter? 

Buck sweep?

QB draw?

Jet sweeps?

Play action?

3 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Amen...I absolutely agree. Why can't the coaching staff just concede that Bo does not have it tonight. I guess they are paid too much to have to think about such trivial things like winning a game or something?!

Miss State’s DBs are playing man and locking down the Wrs.  Need to take more shots down field on the Schwartz play.  Even if you only hit 1 it’s almost a guaranteed TD.  Auburn’s Oline has proven to struggle in pass plays against good Dlines and Bo starts scrambling.  That play against TaMu was the worst thing that’s happened to the offense all year.  That throw away where he changed fields twice is not smart.

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Okoro just hit a layup and one with the FT to give the Cavaliers the lead with .2 seconds to win the game!!!!

💥 💥 💥 post of the day

Archived