Null

* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bruce just beat an experienced Memphis team with no returning starters and the equivalent of his starting QB being held out. The coaching difference is astounding.

Until I hear that he’s gone, I could care less about next year. Never thought I’d feel that way about a sport I’m obsessed with. 

This team looks terrible. Sportsmanship is awful...

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

First of all she is capable of hitting 38 yards in practice. Second question was about D1 . Undoubtedly you never kicked at any level . The difference is you have 300 pound rushers that are like 5.5 sec 40s that would crush your manhood . Just enjoy the girl kick and quit letting your doubt of manhood get the best of you. I can watch girls do anything and I’m glad they get a chance. For way to long men have tried to shut them out fir nothing more than the fear of their macho souls . Guys who are ok with who thy are don’t worry about things like that , in fact we applauded their courage to try something folks like you say they can’t . By the way I doubt seriously you can kick one 30 yards in the air. Our thoughts about back in high school are always exaggerated just like our conquest ability was back then 😉

To me it’s not about that.   It’s not about manhood.   What if a guy wanted to walk-on to the girls basketball team?  Do you really think they would let that happen?   

In this day of hypersensitivity,  equality and all the other stuff, I want to see a 6’10” man, walk onto the girls basketball team and dominate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Someone brought it up during one of the previous games....but I am seeing that maybe there is some stuff going on within the team and Bo. Everytime they show him he is on the end of the bench by himself sitting and the announcer just noticed it too. Team is lost.

Don’t be upset by tonight’s performance guys and gals, this is just destiny proving itself to the deep pockets that they are making the right decision in firing this clown. At least that is what I’m hearing from destiny... or the alcohol 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Edited by AUStew87
3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Nix is awful . Williams has no fire . All he wants is a PI call. Try Loy ,, what would it hurt .. 

Sandberg >> Loy

• Like 1
1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

To me it’s not about that.   It’s not about manhood.   What if a guy wanted to walk-on to the girls basketball team?  Do you really think they would let that happen?   

In this day of hypersensitivity,  equality and all the other stuff, I want to see a 6’10” man, walk onto the girls basketball team and dominate 

Just sad let’s leave it at that. 

• Dislike 1