* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

Good grief, that is horrible passing yet again. It's one after another. I've never seen anything quite like this before. How can you be that far off on so many passes ? With passing like that it doesn't matter what pass you call, you have zero chance of a successful play.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Gus is gonna stick Bo come hell or high water.

Gus must have a lot more confidence he’s keeping his job than a lot of us on here would like to believe. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Thank God our boy Tennison didn't get ejected. He's been huge on D tonight.

He’s gonna be really good.  Tutt plays his heart out but Saban was right about him.

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

First of all she is capable of hitting 38 yards in practice. Second question was about D1 . Undoubtedly you never kicked at any level . The difference is you have 300 pound rushers that are like 5.5 sec 40s that would crush your manhood . Just enjoy the girl kick and quit letting your doubt of manhood get the best of you. I can watch girls do anything and I’m glad they get a chance. For way to long men have tried to shut them out fir nothing more than the fear of their macho souls . Guys who are ok with who thy are don’t worry about things like that , in fact we applauded their courage to try something folks like you say they can’t . By the way I doubt seriously you can kick one 30 yards in the air. Our thoughts about back in high school are always exaggerated just like our conquest ability was back then 😉

If she's capable, why not let her kick a FG? I'd be fine with that. But they brought her in for 2 PATs. Everything else was done by the regular kicker. It was clearly a publicity stunt. 

Not sure where you get this "manhood" stuff from. It's the whole woke culture that I'm sick of. 

Some people are comparing her to Jackie Robinson. Some people are saying she should be given the Heisman Trophy. You agree with that?

And yes, I kicked a FG from the 30 yard line. That would make it 40 yards, in the air, clearing the crossbar. Not competitive, just messing around with friends. I don't even think it's that far, but it is a fact.

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

If she's capable, why not let her kick a FG? I'd be fine with that. But they brought her in for 2 PATs. Everything else was done by the regular kicker. It was clearly a publicity stunt. 

Not sure where you get this "manhood" stuff from. It's the whole woke culture that I'm sick of. 

Some people are comparing her to Jackie Robinson. Some people are saying she should be given the Heisman Trophy. You agree with that?

And yes, I kicked a FG from the 30 yard line. That would make it 40 yards, in the air, clearing the crossbar. Not competitive, just messing around with friends. I don't even think it's that far, but it is a fact.

Im with ya. The fact they gave her ST player of the week after the little squib kick last week ruined the whole thing for me. I mean that was a joke. It was almost reverse sexism to me. 

1 minute ago, shabby said:

3rd and 7 run up the middle. Its like they don't care anymore

Seems to me like our best chance for a 1st down.

Archived