* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I am sitting here and subconsciously pulling for state to win, not in my 54 years of being an Auburn fan would ever think I would do that. I feel dirty 😔

Just now, Tiger4life25 said:

Sadly I am sitting here and subconsciously pulling for state to win, not in my 54 years of being an Auburn fan would ever think I would do that. I feel dirty 😔

No, you're pulling for Gus to go. 

Spin

9 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

We are down to the last quarter of the Gus Bus at Auburn University. Started out as a charter, ended up as a broke down short bus

I’ll believe it when I see it.  

5 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

If she's capable, why not let her kick a FG? I'd be fine with that. But they brought her in for 2 PATs. Everything else was done by the regular kicker. It was clearly a publicity stunt. 

Not sure where you get this "manhood" stuff from. It's the whole woke culture that I'm sick of. 

Some people are comparing her to Jackie Robinson. Some people are saying she should be given the Heisman Trophy. You agree with that?

And yes, I kicked a FG from the 30 yard line. That would make it 40 yards, in the air, clearing the crossbar. Not competitive, just messing around with friends. I don't even think it's that far, but it is a fact.

GTFO here with that s***. You’re upstaging the football game...:party:

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

If she's capable, why not let her kick a FG? I'd be fine with that. But they brought her in for 2 PATs. Everything else was done by the regular kicker. It was clearly a publicity stunt. 

Not sure where you get this "manhood" stuff from. It's the whole woke culture that I'm sick of. 

Some people are comparing her to Jackie Robinson. Some people are saying she should be given the Heisman Trophy. You agree with that?

And yes, I kicked a FG from the 30 yard line. That would make it 40 yards, in the air, clearing the crossbar. Not competitive, just messing around with friends. I don't even think it's that far, but it is a fact.

K and they were planing to

Let her kick if they crossed the 30. Remember they asked her to do it because they had zero scholarship kickers. She is already a star on Vandy’s high ranked girls soccer team. She agreed to help them out. For heavens sake man this is Vandy football . They need all the positive they can get . Call it advertisement . The guys on the team said she gave a hell Of C a half time speech last week ( she is the captain on the soccer team) said it fired the guys up. They all spoke positive of her. Just have no idea why it blows your skirt up . 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I've decided to watch the 4th quarter of the game. It could be Gus' last quarter he'll ever coach at Auburn. Momentous occasion 

My dad said he was recording the game before he started and I said “let’s hope it’s commemorate a momentous occasion” no joke 😂

Quick guys, everyone go watch this game in your living room(not the bedroom like I was doing earlier)  Bo just completed a pass to Seth, tabk ran for more than 8 yards, TE just caught a pass... wait... We just made another first down... I tell you the game looks so much better in the living room.. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

My dad said he was recording the game before he started and I said “let’s hope it’s commemorate a momentous occasion” no joke 😂

Again, same brain and all that.

Archived