* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

This game really shouldn't make a difference regarding Gus's fate. Mississippi state is a bad football team. But at least we've got our 6-4 solid year. 

Watch, tomorrow or sometime soon, we will hear Allan Greene say GuS MaLZAhn Is OuR CoACH. 

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

It's not new. He can run. Extremely well. But Gus, in his brilliance, has tried to make him a pocket passer.

He's upped his Houdini abilities. 

1 minute ago, drewzums343 said:

This game really shouldn't make a difference regarding Gus's fate. Mississippi state is a bad football team. But at least we've got our 6-4 solid year. 

Watch, tomorrow or sometime soon, we will hear Allan Greene say GuS MaLZAhn Is OuR CoACH. 

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

Everything you said is correct. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

To be an air raid team man, these guys have a terrible passing game.

Leach aint gonna make it in the SEC. He'll never get the athletes he needs to compete against the SEC

Just now, dmoney said:

AU AD: Gus will be back next year... 🤣😂

😪😪😪😪😓😓😓😫😫😫😣😣😣🙃🙃😕😕😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont know bro. All we can do is hope and believe

Need MSU to close the gap a little.

This game should have no bearing on the CGM’s future 
I mean, who was on the fence with the PTB before this game saying “if Gus pulls out this win vs State, I’m convinced he’s our guy!”

Sorry if this has been said or maybe it’s just me over analyzing. But early they showed BN and Chad on the sideline and it looked like no one wanted to be around either of them. Also, it doesn’t look like none of the receivers really have respect for BN. 

1 minute ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

This bearing should have no bearing on the CGM’s future 
I mean, who was on the fence with the PTB before this game saying “if Gus pulls out this win vs State, I’m convinced he’s our guy!”

I fear we needed a final "push" given the $$$. A loss tonight would've been that push.

I swear I’d we score another TD and it saves Gustav I will lose my mind. 

Archived