* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

And who has beaten bama more than any other coach in the country. 

And who’s coached the most games against him. 

6 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Can you not pull a player into the end zone for a safety?

No forward progress was stopped at the one. Only way is if QB is turned loose and starts to run 

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

And who has beaten bama more than any other coach in the country. 

How has he done against Georgia?

Closes a big chapter. 8 of the best years of my life personally. Started off very promising in 2010 as OC and then a magical run in 2013. I will never forget the Iron Bowl in 2013 and Auburn's first trip to the Rose Bowl (despite the final 13 seconds). My family thoroughly enjoyed being a part of both experiences. I honestly hate that Gus couldn't get out of his own way on O and/or evolve to keep up with the times. We had the D to compete at a national level since 2017. I wish him well personally. He ran a good program overall. Just couldnt win when it counted. Better days are ahead for our Tigers. War Eagle!

5 minutes ago, drewzums343 said:

All of the gus defenders are happy about gus beating 2-6 Mississippi state

Oh yeah they are . Delusional 

2 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Mullen does not hold up well in his PC after an L.  Yikes

If I had to answer the stupid questions some of these yahoos ask, I'd be worse. 

1 minute ago, Sully to Beasley said:

That was an ugly football game. I am glad we won but the real victory will be when it is announced that Gustavo is unemployed (if they do)!

I will not be happy we won if this was really the difference in keeping him and him getting fired.

Does this mean anything?

Before this season the 3-2 game was the only time I can remember feeling bad after an SEC win. Well, it's happened four times this season.

5 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Gus will coach through 2021. 

No. We are owed a coaching search THIS YEAR after being put through torture and hell for 8 seasons. Enough is enough. We have waited a long time for this. I want our coaching search fun. 

Archived