Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

43 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Hush. Lil Mook hath spoken again.

Where were you when Auburn-based rapper Lil Mook became the number 1 source for Auburn Athletics insider knowledge?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JTFazz said:

From former Auburn SID and AD David Housel:image.png

I've never seen such an in-depth opinion on opinions. 

2 minutes ago, JTFazz said:

I have no idea what he is saying, but it kinda sounds like "good ole boy network gonna JABA" to me

3 minutes ago, JTFazz said:

From the guy who boarded a plane after being directed by Bobby Lowder. I would probably just keep my mouth shut if I was Housel.

Just now, gr82be said:

I've never seen such an in-depth opinion on opinions. 

Verbosity has always been a mainstay of David's writing.

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

I have no idea what he is saying, but it kinda sounds like "good ole boy network gonna JABA" to me

Sounds like he's saying, everyone but the BoT is a bunch of flipping morons. We should all go sit down and learn our place. 

5 minutes ago, JTFazz said:

Great stuff as always David .. Who gives a s*** . Wish I could have that few seconds back it took to read that . 

AU please hire the guy the players and fans deserve . Drain the swamp 

7 minutes ago, JTFazz said:

Interesting take by housel,  but no one's  opinion matters!  only the facts matter,  and the only fact we (FANS) really have AT THIS TIME is that Gus has been fired.   Everything else is conjecture and opinion.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

For any of my anime friends 

Wow I have been gone along time when “Black Eyed Kids” are considered anime.

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Funny thing is that guy is actually from Birmingham lol. He probably wouldn’t mind 

Isn't his primary role to distract the other team from stealing signals?

3 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Sounds like he's saying, everyone but the BoT is a bunch of flipping morons. We should all go sit down and learn our place. 

That's how I read it also. Actually, the BOT doesn't have an enviable record when it comes to choosing football coaches.

My opinion but looks like if it ain’t Cristobal, it’ll be Steele. If the money men want him there ain’t nothing we can do about it as fans. What’s so bad is when Auburn crashes and Burns they won’t learn anything. Auburn has caught lightening in a bottle being the only team looking for a coach right now. They could have their choice of anyone and like others have said they could truly change the culture of AU athletics. Looks like they are about to waste it. 

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Funny thing is that guy is actually from Birmingham lol. He probably wouldn’t mind 

Oregon is a pretty awesome place. The entire pacific NW is gorgeous. How did he end up in Eugene?

1 minute ago, JTFazz said:

Isn't his primary role to distract the other team from stealing signals?

I don't even know what that style ''stache is called,  but If we get Mario and  "stache" comes with him,  I will grow that mustache for football season. 

5 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

My opinion but looks like if it ain’t Cristobal, it’ll be Steele. If the money men want him there ain’t nothing we can do about it as fans. What’s so bad is when Auburn crashes and Burns they won’t learn anything. Auburn has caught lightening in a bottle being the only team looking for a coach right now. They could have their choice of anyone and like others have said they could truly change the culture of AU athletics. Looks like they are about to waste it. 

He will keep the defensive staff together...

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

No it ain’t 

I would ban the hell out of that dude for that post if I could

Archived