Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am fine with MC and if he is "the dude", then "ready,set,go!" but the DO IT ONCE AND DO IT RIGHT is as good of a slogan as you can ask for. Thats why Sark should be strongly considered. Based on the offenses schemes and his play-calling, I think he is above Kiffen as far as having a brilliant offensive mind, and Kiffen is great( not that I would want to put up with him at AU)

1 minute ago, chizhead said:

I am fine with MC and if he is "the dude", then "ready,set,go!" but the DO IT ONCE AND DO IT RIGHT is as good of a slogan as you can ask for. Thats why Sark should be strongly considered. Based on the offenses schemes and his play-calling, I think he is above Kiffen as far as having a brilliant offensive mind, and Kiffen is great( not that I would want to put up with him at AU)

Are we past the point of doing it right? 😂 I feel like that 🚢 sailed Sunday

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

I didn’t know too much about this Brandon guy but I can see why a lot of people don’t like him. No objectify whatsoever 

The main thing to know about BM is he thinks he knows more about Auburn than anyone he speaks to, he acts the way he thinks, therefore, he's really hard to like. 

Does he know more? Possibly, but it's almost unbearable to deal with. 

7 minutes ago, chizhead said:

My only issue with Sark is... I'm not sure there aren't several guys who could make the talent on that offense look great.

What I don't know about Sark is what kind of staff he would build and how he could recruit at Auburn. 

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

The main thing to know about BM is he thinks he knows more about Auburn than anyone he speaks to, he acts the way he thinks, therefore, he's really hard to like. 

Yeah, those postgame videos he used to do were kind of unbearable. Scattered and only giving vague information. Then he’d treat said vague info as the word of God. I’ve stopped getting info from him and 24/7, as it has become mostly clickbait at this point. It’s pretty clear by their reporting that they know very little more than the average Joe. Haha. 

9 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

And this goes back to when he was writing for AU, I don’t think I’ve ever had the feelings for a person so strong that I wish I could find the biggest hill in the world, and roll him down it. That’s how I will always feel about BM

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Eh, I think they showed up yesterday.  We kept some dudes and flipped a couple without a head coach.

Lol bruhhhhh come on. We did not flip anyone of significance. Bagmen were not needed there. 

49 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Definitely not Mike Bobo.

And 247 reported steele would bring in charles kelley as DC. 2 absolutely terrible hires!!!

18 minutes ago, chizhead said:

The best part about Kiffen is his personality. I feel like most who oppose him do so mainly from an old man get off my lawn mentality

1 hour ago, drewzums343 said:

I can name like 10 other coaches who would be better options than steele

more like 110.

39 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Does anyone hate literally everything these two post??  

551EB861-FE5A-4874-8E19-0915DCD1B63A.jpeg

863473EC-91AC-4A4A-9A1B-BE8857F5AA44.jpeg

I am 100% convinced Marcello  secretly hopes for Auburn to implode.  

I can't prove it, but I am convinced.   His tone and negative reporting before 247 promoted him,  convinces me.   

Why is he this way?  I don't know.  Maybe he wants everyone to fail to the Razorbacks can surge - who knows?

33 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Does anyone hate literally everything these two post??  

551EB861-FE5A-4874-8E19-0915DCD1B63A.jpeg

Excellent example of "half the story". So Brandon's plan is: Hire Steele. He wins the championship in the next year. Then we slip into mediocracy for years. Fan base gets angry. Fire Steele. Hope he had a good coordinator to promote. Rinse and repeat.

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

And 247 reported steele would bring in charles kelley as DC. 2 absolutely terrible hires!!!

Oh geez. I can't accept that our PTB are so absorbed by familiarity and access that they would be willing to sacrifice the near-term future of the program. Could be weird 3D chess to drive AD AG out too

2 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I am 100% convinced Marcello  secretly hopes for Auburn to implode.  

I can't prove it, but I am convinced.   His tone and negative reporting before 247 promoted him,  convinces me.   

Why is he this way?  I don't know.  Maybe he wants everyone to fail to the Razorbacks can surge - who knows?

Yeah Marcello is no friend of Auburn. Wish he’d go away. 

31 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Fraternal?

58 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Wouldn't that be something...

@bigbird

Best current photo of the  both of them together.

Not sure which one is Bird or Golf

Danny DeVito And Arnold Schwarzenegger Have An Onstage 'Twins' Reunion - MTV

Archived