Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

How the heck does the coach at IU football have a $23 million buy out?  Seems strange.

Please allow me to answer.  Their BOT is even worse than ours!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Oregon Board of Trustees meeting is open to the public, FYI. Anybody plan to dial in?

https://trustees.uoregon.edu/meetings

Members of the media and public may listen to proceedings via teleconference by dialing 1-888-337-0215 and entering access code 6295684. Meeting materials will be available by clicking on the “Upcoming Meetings” button below.

Listening now. The AD is there but not Cristobal 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Steele sure did a hell of a job disguising his intent in 2018 and 2019 if that were the case. His defense delivered championships to Gus's door and Gus's offense refused to sign for them.

Doesn't make any sense. 

Correct Loof but it wouldn't have to have been anything on the field. It could have been something behind what we can see. I hope there's nothing to it. 

6 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I feel like Moon, Marcello and Vitale all get on a TEAMS call and say ok guys how can we fu$% with the Auburn fanbase today...

You are giving them WAY too much credit. It's WhatsApp, not TEAMS.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Steele sure did a hell of a job disguising his intent in 2018 and 2019 if that were the case. His defense delivered championships to Gus's door and Gus's offense refused to sign for them.

Doesn't make any sense. 

Ya, he was actually keeping Gus employed.

3 minutes ago, drewzums343 said:

Well, no freeze and no Mario. This looks like we are headed towards Kevin steele as hc

What are you talking about... there’s no Mario news yet. 

Who can believe what Moon tweets?  Two years ago he tweeted some ridiculous things that Auburn fans wanted to believe that never came true. Patience and breath.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who can believe what Moon tweets?  Two years ago he tweeted some ridiculous things that Auburn fans wanted to believe that never came true. Patience and breath.

I don’t believe it’s all true but I would be willing to bet their is some truth in it.

Just now, drewzums343 said:

He hasn't signed an offer that hasn't been approved. It may happen, but this is an organization trying to beat competitors to the news of a probable outcome

Archived