Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

34 minutes ago, AUscw2011 said:

Cristobal has not put pen to paper on that contract yet and he’s had it over 6 hours now. Napier I believe should be 2nd pick. I still hang on Sunday we get a word. 

seesh??? really? Link?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting to feel convinced that having some old a** white crusty rich dudes backing another old a** white crusty rich dude could be part of the problem. 

Seriously, both Finebaum and  247 mentioned they like him because he's a good ole boy they feel they can relate with and communicate well with.

They can sit around a table and b**** about kids these days and their daggum Snippy Chats and Flipbooks.

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Despite every fiber of my being wishing that it means we're getting Kiffin, I doubt that means anything, sadly.

Just now, MJDub said:

ALL ABOARD THE LANE TRAIN

Alternatively:

-Train Engine

-Thomas the Tank Engine

-Tank Bigsby

TANK BIGSBY FOR HC CONFIRMED

From earlier today meaning I think he's just saying who he wants 

15 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I blame Trump!!!! Damn you

Your almost there. You have to blame a big time booster to be considered an insider. Keep it up though, your on the right path. 😆 

6 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Despite every fiber of my being wishing that it means we're getting Kiffin, I doubt that means anything, sadly.

I looked and apparently it's in reference to an earlier tweet made by barstool about "players voices need to be heard". Judge for yourself.

Like you, I think it's unrelated to Lane.

Screenshot_20201217-211340_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

From earlier today meaning I think he's just saying who he wants 

Just to make sure, do we know of "Train" and "Steele" ever being linked?  Old nickname?  Old GF nickname? Train tracks being Steele?  Just want to know whether I should have a talk with Mr Schwartz

Just now, USATiger said:

Just to make sure, do we know of "Train" and "Steele" ever being linked?  Old nickname?  Old GF nickname? Train tracks being Steele?  Just want to know whether I should have a talk with Mr Schwartz

Nah. Train=Lane. 

Archived