Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Someone mentioned Rich Rod here earlier 

"...Rich Rod Moment...." This is why it's hard to take the talks seriously. I mean if we all kept talking about Rich Rod the rest of the night on into tomorrow, all the "sports writers" would be reporting their sources are telling them Rich Rod is interviewing tomorrow. 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Trolling? Idiot? lol.. you believe Jboy? PM? and all the others who so far have not had one thing written that has proven true.. No where is ther proof of any of the crap yall keep talking.. just a bunch of conspiracy talk.. its crazy

You are posting comments saying that they aren’t messing up the search, but have offered up no proof. The “conspiracy talk” we’ve all posted on is based on what people who report on the program professionally and players are saying. 

13 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

They are interviewing but they already know who they want but just want to be sure.. its not Steele

Again, who is this person they’ve targeted?

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Imagine joining 8 years ago and having 6 rep points. The poors sure are loud in this thread.

Imagine waiting 8 years to post and prove your "genius". Such patience 🤣🤣

6 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Hugh Freeze is sounding like a pretty good choice right about now....AMIRIGHT!?!?!?

LOL!

Oh boy, I am NOT going to miss THIS!

you better not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

I think the consensus is that we’re past the plan. Whatever they wanted to do didn’t work out, and we’re now back pedaling. 

Seems plausible. I just can't wrap my head around why they would fire Gus to promote Steele. As bad as Gus was he still in his worst year had a winning season. Even though it may have been close to 20 years ago, Steele couldn't have said the same. In fact, as a HC, Gus never had a losing season. If these people are so smart they have MILLIONS of dollars and think like it's being said, I need to figure out where my life went wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Plz show us your proof since you know who the guy is, evidently.

All I am saying is most of yall are being smoked.. Auburn has a guy they want but are interviewing.. that is why some remove themselves from the list.. I don't want to be on a list where I wont be offered... Don't waist my time.. Trust me Steele will not be the head coach.. If I am wrong I will admit it.. Kiffin may be the guy in the end is all I am saying

Just now, auburnfaithful72 said:

All I am saying is most of yall are being smoked.. Auburn has a guy they want but are interviewing.. that is why some remove themselves from the list.. I don't want to be on a list where I wont be offered... Don't waist my time.. Trust me Steele will not be the head coach.. If I am wrong I will admit it.. Kiffin may be the guy in the end is all I am saying

Let’s hope you’re right. 

3 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

So you call out others asking for proof, spew your stuff and offer no proof like it’s an opinion, but “my opinion is fact”?

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So you call out others asking for proof, spew your stuff and offer no proof like it’s an opinion, but my opinion is fact?

I Love This Episode And The Irony Of This Scene Nduegtduadsh GIFs - Get the  best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

So you call out others asking for proof, spew your stuff and offer no proof like it’s an opinion, but my opinion is fact?

Its like the bible says.. They will believe a lie and be damned.. Thats the way some people are.. if its not negative about Auburn don't speak it.. My Lord.. God bless.. Im out of here

11 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Imagine waiting 8 years to post and prove your "genius". Such patience 🤣🤣

Only place I've used that long without posting is one I visit on an incognito tab lmao 

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

we are such a s*** show

That's what happens when you call yourself a family 

2 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Its like the bible says.. They will believe a lie and be damned.. Thats the way some people are.. if its not negative about Auburn don't speak it.. My Lord.. God bless.. Im out of here

Buh-bye.

3 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

If you come back, bring proof please. Actual documentation. A told you so isn’t going to work here since you already knew what was going to happen. So we expect screenshots that have been notarized 

I am being serious:

if (big if) Auburn is regrouping and realizing they have struck out,  time to let the AD do his job - 

I suggest:

• K Briles
  • B Venables

Pay  what we would pay Cristobal or similar (don't go cheap) and let him hire whomever he wants.  

Get  the football only complex started!  Borrow the damn money if we have to...THE WORLD IS PASSING US BY.

2010 - NATIONAL CHAMPION WAS AUBURN, Clemson was behind us....they went all in.    We messed around on the Gus bus for 8 yrs and now we are driving it off the cliff. 

we are now a punchline of a bad joke, this is embarrassing. 

Time to go ALL IN.   

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Buh-bye.

I wonder what coach we'll be replacing in 8 years when he comes back...

Wait a minute... did this dude join during the search that lead to Gus and came back for this? 

Just now, Zeek said:

That's what happens when you call yourself a family 

nope it is not even close to this.   this is a psychotic transition of misinformation that is insane.  both FoxNews and NewsMax have admitted their lies about the campaign after they got sued.  People gotta stop being clowns and love America.

24 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Trolling? Idiot? lol.. you believe Jboy? PM? and all the others who so far have not had one thing written that has proven true.. No where is ther proof of any of the crap yall keep talking.. just a bunch of conspiracy talk.. its crazy

The proof is that it's December 21st, we're BY FAR the best available job in the country, yet we still don't have a head coach. If this search was going well, it would have been over a long time ago. 

This has been disastrous. No way around it.

Just now, auburnphan said:

nope it is not even close to this.   this is a psychotic transition of misinformation that is insane.  both FoxNews and NewsMax have admitted their lies about the campaign after they got sued.  People gotta stop being clowns and love America.

Put the bottle down brother. You're getting into stand territories here. This is all just fun. I keep updating the OP with the best information we have. 

No one, including the beat writers, has a clue what's really happening. 

Archived