Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

Mario following Auburn players could be the biggest AU troll of all time. It could also result in him getting a huge chunk of change from Nike and filling some gaps for next season's CFP run from Eugene. Just saying. 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Marcello claims he talked to someone close to the Oregon program that said Cristobal has no desire to coach in the SEC West. I think Marcello is full of sheep dip personally.

But my thing is 

duh why would someone from Oregon promote him to Auburn. Like even if that was true, I wouldn't pay him that much mind. 

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

Some insiders pointing to MC. Other insiders feeling confident that KS is the lead candidate. Other people sources claiming Cristobal already signed with Oregon. Prior to this, most had said this is a done deal. If we are being honest, this is a crap shoot. So like Stephan A Smith, it is legit like throwing darts.

As of now I would bet any amount of money it will not be KS

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'd take an analysis position

Can you improve Smoke's speed? Or at least work on their bracketing.

Just now, augolf1716 said:

As of now I would bet any amount of money it will not be KS

Right? That just seemed way to questionable . It almost like one power broker spreader that to try to position the narrative. 

Just now, DAG said:

But my thing is 

duh why would someone from Oregon promote him to Auburn. Like even if that was true, I wouldn't pay him that much mind. 

Exactly, but fat boy is hanging his hat on it.

11 minutes ago, DAG said:

Some insiders pointing to MC. Other insiders feeling confident that KS is the lead candidate. Other people sources claiming Cristobal already signed with Oregon. Prior to this, most had said this is a done deal. If we are being honest, this is a crap shoot. So like Stephan A Smith, it is legit like throwing darts.

Well to be honest this is typically how coach searches go with insiders and what not. As far as the insiders I keep up with on the bunker, WDE, and big bird it’s pointing right now to the info that they gotten to be right. Obviously it’s not over yet so things can change.

5 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

As a Dad, I wouldnt live somewhere just because it's gorgeous.

Well.  Better educational system.  Higher rates colleges for your kids to stay in state.  Higher average earnings.  There's a lot to like in Oregon man.

I hope we get MC, but I'm just saying your views may be a bit off when looking at it from other's perspectives.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm going to that exact beach for vacation in April.

Very nice, dude. We were only there briefly but we had some fantastic clam chowder and got told that we couldn't sleep in our cars by the beach. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Marcello claims he talked to someone close to the Oregon program that said Cristobal has no desire to coach in the SEC West. I think Marcello is full of sheep dip personally.

Cripea. I saw that last night. The reasoning...because everyone is scared of Saban

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Marcella had Crapea on his live feed last night, James said he couldn't say exactly but that Cristabol was not happening and he went into this whole reasoning that a Saban protege never has coached against him, obviously Lane is not one, he was a rehab as James put it.

I love when people say things like that.. "Saban protege has never coached against him"... Yeah and "Bob Williams has never had a wreck, so it will never happen..."

Just now, ScubaSteve said:

My nephew drove by MC's house and saw a bunch of trash bags out by the curb.  He then saw MC's wife walk out to her car wearing an Auburn hoodie.

Pretty much that lol.

I hate these situations. I hate when people start all the insider stuff. Like bro none of you are insiders for real

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Marcella had Crapea on his live feed last night

Aaaaaaaaand poor Brandon continues to let Jimmy the Creep be his achilles heel. That slimy little bastard continues to suck for Auburn fans from the opposite corner of the lower 48. 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Well.  Better educational system.  Higher rates colleges for your kids to stay in state.  Higher average earnings.  There's a lot to like in Oregon man.

I hope we get MC, but I'm just saying your views may be a bit off when looking at it from other's perspectives.

a BIT? 

19 minutes ago, Zeek said:

That would be kinda cool then as an additional note. 

Do y'all think Blogle cried himself to sleep last night? 

That dude is such a drama queen 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Right? That just seemed way to questionable . It almost like one power broker spreader that to try to position the narrative. 

It's smoke and I don't mean Monday even if today is Monday

Just now, cole256 said:

I hate these situations. I hate when people start all the insider stuff. Like bro none of you are insiders for real

LMAO. That is how I be feeling inside but I know I come off as a dick if I said that. 

Archived