Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I hate these situations. I hate when people start all the insider stuff. Like bro none of you are insiders for real

my insiders > your insiders

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Crapea is his source for what it is worth

Yep. And that automatically discounts both as being credible on the situation.

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

It's smoke and I don't mean Monday even if today is Monday

Out of reactions but totally agree.

Napier is my #1 but Cristobal is my #2. The only issue I'd have if he we get Cristobal would be the price. if we're going to have to shell out around $6 million for him then the expectations will be high. Cristobal will have to win big sooner rather than later.

If we got Napier, expectations wouldn't be as high and I believe Napier would be as successful as Cristobal. I've long argued against shelling out top money for 8-4 or 9-3 seasons. That was the whole reason why giving Gus the big contract extension and raise in 2017 was so egregious. Everyone knew Gus wasn't worth that but because we got into a bidding war with Arkansas, we overpaid. We don't need to make the same mistake twice. If we're going to get those results, don't break the bank for it. Napier would likely be had for $3 million a year at most.

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Give Gogue a lifetime extension 

Funny how we brought back the retired president as interim, and he has to clean up Leath's crap.

Just now, Zeek said:

Hahaha if MC accepts the Auburn HC position, the Twittergate leading up to it will live in infamy! This is great!

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Replies on Jboy’s recruiters on recruiters post

Would be huge 

11 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

From the TwitterSphere, sounds like he's following ALOT of Auburn players and recruiting prospects. This ain't postering for the transfer market, folks.

Don’t tell that to the nonbelievers. LOL

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Could this be someone at Oregon who runs his twitter account trolling us? 

Don't take the bait. This has to be a troll. No way he does this before an announcement. 

Just now, DAG said:

Zeek, lead investigator. 

My school switching to virtual has freedom me to focus on nothing other than this. Perfect timing.

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Could this be someone at Oregon who runs his twitter account trolling us? 

Would be horrible to be trolled like that, but it would be an epic troll on their part. Lol.

Archived