Men vs Texas State

toddc

So I'm trying to buy tickets for the AppState game but man they're a little higher than I thought

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flan running the point is interesting. Gives us a way better look than Turbo and Flan is more aggressive with the slashing.

Flan fouled going inside. Misses first, misses second but Auburn gets the offensive rebound. Jamal with the floater, is fouled. And shooting two.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Flan running the point is interesting. Gives us a way better look than Turbo and Flan is more aggressive with the slashing.

Flan fouled going inside. Misses first, misses second but Auburn gets the offensive rebound. Jamal with the floater, is fouled. And shooting two.

Coaches son probably understands the strategy of it all a little better

Just now, mustache eagle said:

Although not great, flan running the point has more positive things happening than turbo.  Wonder if flan will be the second pg moving forward 

He does bog it down a bit but he's way more aggressive with getting to the rim. Turbo is too timid.

Flan with the nice dump off pass to Cardwell and is fouled trying to dunk it. First FT good, second FT no good and Moore almost gets the tip in. 58-46 Auubrn. The last few minutes has been EXCELLENT!

CARDWELL DRAWS THE CHARGE AND IS EFFIN PUMPED!!!

Agree with the announcer. If our gentle bull Cardwell ever becomes more aggressive he'll be a pain in the paint. His hype is so fun.

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

How bout cardwell

Thank the lord Coop helped sell him to us

Flan and one again! Also looks like Powell is back running the point but I really like Flan and Powell switching like they have been. It works really nice since they're completely different players.

17 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I saw we're like 300th in free throwing? That's a serious problem.

have been in and out watching this game, but we were like mid to low 200s last season im pretty sure. maybe high 100s. And this is with the best FT shooters from that season gone 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Cardwell is like Horace's spirit in a Wiley-lite body 

Out of likes but man that's a good description. Cardwell is gonna be a stud before the end of the year.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Flan might develop into a NBA player by the end of his career here

What a story that would be. His dad would be so proud I might cry for him.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

What a story that would be. His dad would be so proud I might cry for him.

becoming a hell of a slasher. Need to get his FT and handles a bit better to accentuate that style of play, but he could be able to find a similar role to Okoro for some team. the next few drafts are 100% stacked so he won't have the dearth of competition that Isaac had  

Archived