Prayers requested

3rdgeneration

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

For those of you who know AUSince72, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He is fighting a hard battle with cancer right now and I am sure extra prayers would be appreciated. 

Thanks for the update. Praying for him as always.  I hate cancer

Hey we have a Christmas star next week.  Good time for a Christmas miracle.  Prayers for you Nathan. 

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

For those of you who know AUSince72, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He is fighting a hard battle with cancer right now and I am sure extra prayers would be appreciated. 

I was thinking of him just last night and feared his absence from the search topics might be health-related. My prayers are with him...

2 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Done

Praying for Nathan for a miracle of healing. I am blessed to call you my friend. Nothing is too big for God. Also prayers for his wife Sonya and his daughters Ruby and Emme for strength and peace. Love you brother. 

Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family, Nathan. I know that your faith is strong and I know that the Lord will continue to watch over you and your family. Numbers 6:24-26

Archived