Prayers requested

3rdgeneration

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers 72.ย  Fight like crazy brother.ย  May God watch over you and provide peace for your family.

I am praying for you and your family Brother 72. God is good all the time and He is with you every step of the way. May He give you and your family the peace that passes all understanding.

That sweet 3rdGen told me there was a new thread dedicated to praying for my new battle.ย  She is the sweetest, I can tell you!ย  And after reading through the replies....thank you.ย  With so much, uh, going on on the forum right now for y'all to each take time to acknowledge me with a kind word is appreciated more than you'll know.

Yes, it seems that if my entire war on cancer is akin to the WWII ETO (for you history buffs out there) I'm currently in the middle of the Ardennes Forest fighting off the massive battle of the bulge.ย  I was feeling decent while we moved but it turns out the cancer has been eating up my liver & choking off my kidneys.ย  Now it's even working it's way aroundย my lungs, especially at the bronchial branch (I thinks it's called).ย  I'm quickly becoming surrounded like those at Bastogne and running out of time.ย 

Truthfully, just 2 days ago I thought it was over.ย  However, prayer is working as this last gasp chemo seems to be at least giving me some liver function back and allowing me to sit upright enough to clear out my kidneys....whose pain is through the roof.

So we're here, in Knoxville, can't say I've enjoyed it as much as I hoped with how I've been feeling but with y'alls continuing prayers, The Lord might just be willing to make me a positive example of his powers.ย  I hope so, for as much as Iย look forward to hanging out with Jesus and my loved ones in Heaven, I still don't feel ready to leave this family behind.ย 

However, as Christ Himself said, in the garden of gethsemane, the night before He was taken, humiliated, beaten & hung on a cross as the lamb's payment for our sins, I can certainly not do better than "not my will be done, but Yours Lord".

So again, thanks to all of you take the time out to think of me & my situation.ย  Please simply apply every victory as His glory!

God bless friends!!!!

Nathan

Well I know how The Battle of the Bulge ended. We wonnnnnnnnnnn and you can win the battle with cancer as well 72.

NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers for you and the family 72

Archived