AUSince72

NorthGATiger

With all that is going on right now please remember to say a prayer for 72 when you hit the pillow tonight.  We are all upset with coaching candidates and everything else right now but in the big picture it means nothing

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!  Who'd have thought I'd be important enough to some of y'all that I'd have multiple threads going?!  I thought merged threads were reserved for coaching searches LOL!!!

Truly, I'm honored and humbled to still have so many good friends on this board.

Again thanks for the kindness.  We've had multiple family members come visit the last couple days and it's so wonderful seeing that my family won't go through this alone. 

Honestly the weak, pathetic human man that I am has been just hoping to hold out long enough that my girls don't have to view Christmas as the time their daddy died.  That was crushing me!  And not that I've crossed that bridge yet, but thanks to prayer and good Drs, I feel like not only might be able to go on a mite longer, but He will heal me altogether that I might be able to further demonstrate His glory!!!!

Wow....just.....Wow!

2 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

With all that is going on right now please remember to say a prayer for 72 when you hit the pillow tonight.  We are all upset with coaching candidates and everything else right now but in the big picture it means nothing

Thanks for the reminder. Far more important things...

13 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Wow!  Who'd have thought I'd be important enough to some of y'all that I'd have multiple threads going?!  I thought merged threads were reserved for coaching searches LOL!!!

Truly, I'm honored and humbled to still have so many good friends on this board.

Again thanks for the kindness.  We've had multiple family members come visit the last couple days and it's so wonderful seeing that my family won't go through this alone. 

Honestly the weak, pathetic human man that I am has been just hoping to hold out long enough that my girls don't have to view Christmas as the time their daddy died.  That was crushing me!  And not that I've crossed that bridge yet, but thanks to prayer and good Drs, I feel like not only might be able to go on a mite longer, but He will heal me altogether that I might be able to further demonstrate His glory!!!!

Wow....just.....Wow!

Nathan, we love you brother. 

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. (‭Nahum‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ KJV)

In our prayers. 

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Wow....just.....Wow!

The answer to sentence #2..........you get what you give👍.........War Eagle brother.

14 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Wow....just.....Wow!

Wow is right!!!!  I was coming on to the board to get an update on the coaching search and instead I received this blessing!!!!  
Keeping you in our prayers!  You are truly an inspiration to your AU family!!!

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, chizhead said:

Of all the folks that I have never met, I feel connected to 72 like I have known him all of my life. This man is a good man

Agree 100%

2 hours ago, jptiger said:

Any update on @AUsince72

He is obviously pretty busy to bother with us bunch of knuckleheads lol but I did communicate with him just yesterday. He is doing another cycle of chemotherapy and feeling “ok” it sounds like. His attitude remains amazing and inspiring. More importantly, he bought himself a 65” TV! I think that Nathan would be ok with me sharing this. Continue to remember him and his family in your prayers!

Archived