AUSince72

NorthGATiger

13 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Alright, this'll be my last night posting for at least the next 2-3 weeks.  I know, big whoop!!! 😎 

I start my next 2 weeks of chemo tomorrow.  Please pray for His miracle!!

Oh, and we closed on our house today! 🎉🎈🎊

God is so good!!

You got this!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi friends & War Eagle.

Okay, this is it.  I have officially forgone the last chemo treatment available to me as it was doing more harm than good.  I quit a few days ago & already feel more myself.  As for my body, my lymph nodes are pretty much wracked w cancer now and I'm having major complications from it.  I'm swelling from my feet up to my thighs & the skin feels like brats on a grill, ready to pop. 

Unfortunately, that's not the worst to come as my Dr gave me a very sobering update on Friday w the message "you don't have to settle for suffering".  His meaning being pain management.

Now, the good news!  I'm NOT settling for suffering.  After lots of prayer & reflection, we're doing what many cancer patients on their last legs do and trying alternatives.  My wife & others in her family (including a cousin also going downhill from a major & rare cancer) have found a protocol with a pretty good amount of success....some even miraculous.  Key word MIRACULOUS!  That is what we're praying for & shooting for.  The Lord performs miracles every day and my life is loaded with them.  We're praying that it's His will to bless me with one more!

Please join me in prayer if you don't mind.  Pray in your own way, of course, but I believe in the blood of Jesus Christ so I especially ask for Christian prayer but any well wishes & support are beloved as I love you all.

My greatest prayer is that through me, you all get to witness a miracle. 🙏  But, either way, know that The Lord has blessed me beyond measure and if He calls me home it's because my family is cared for and my purpose is complete.  Certainly I have not done everything I should and have, unfortunately, left a lot on the table as I'm so far from perfect I can't even see it w a telescope. 

But His Grace is FREE & his mercy is given FREELY!  That's my message to you, ultimately.

I'll post as I can and those who I speak w otherwise I'll try & keep up to date as well.

I love you all....differences and all.....  God bless you!

Love in Christ,

Nathan

16 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Hi friends & War Eagle.

Okay, this is it.  I have officially forgone the last chemo treatment available to me as it was doing more harm than good.  I quit a few days ago & already feel more myself.  As for my body, my lymph nodes are pretty much wracked w cancer now and I'm having major complications from it.  I'm swelling from my feet up to my thighs & the skin feels like brats on a grill, ready to pop. 

Unfortunately, that's not the worst to come as my Dr gave me a very sobering update on Friday w the message "you don't have to settle for suffering".  His meaning being pain management.

Now, the good news!  I'm NOT settling for suffering.  After lots of prayer & reflection, we're doing what many cancer patients on their last legs do and trying alternatives.  My wife & others in her family (including a cousin also going downhill from a major & rare cancer) have found a protocol with a pretty good amount of success....some even miraculous.  Key word MIRACULOUS!  That is what we're praying for & shooting for.  The Lord performs miracles every day and my life is loaded with them.  We're praying that it's His will to bless me with one more!

Please join me in prayer if you don't mind.  Pray in your own way, of course, but I believe in the blood of Jesus Christ so I especially ask for Christian prayer but any well wishes & support are beloved as I love you all.

My greatest prayer is that through me, you all get to witness a miracle. 🙏  But, either way, know that The Lord has blessed me beyond measure and if He calls me home it's because my family is cared for and my purpose is complete.  Certainly I have not done everything I should and have, unfortunately, left a lot on the table as I'm so far from perfect I can't even see it w a telescope. 

But His Grace is FREE & his mercy is given FREELY!  That's my message to you, ultimately.

I'll post as I can and those who I speak w otherwise I'll try & keep up to date as well.

Love in Christ,

Nathan

Prayers up

Praying for you Nathan-even though I don’t know you personally we are joined by our Christian faith and knowledge that God is in control! Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family🙏

As I have told you before, my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 malignant melanoma and was estimated to have 6 months to ‘enjoy her 2 yr old and 3 week old babies’ 31 years ago.  Experimental protocol at MD Anderson, hypnosis and much Prayer worked for her.  She still has issues from the treatment but is still here enjoying her 33 yr old and 31 yr old babies.  

We are Praying hard for you my friend.  Your Faith and God’s Will will get you through this.  If we can do anything else for you please just ask. 

Prayers sent for you Nathan. May God perform a miracle for you so you can give Him all the glory and praise!🙏🙏🙏

4 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Hi friends & War Eagle.

Love in Christ,

Nathan

I don’t know you personally, Nathan, but we both know Him personally, and that’s what matters. This imperfect believer will be praying for you without ceasing. Your faith is a testimony to us all. Love you, brother..

You know that you have brothers and sisters here, so you know that I know. Sometimes, its just best to say, "not my will but Thine, o' Lord.......m

Prayers continue my Brother. God bless. 

7 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Hi friends & War Eagle.

Love in Christ,

Nathan

Good luck and praying for you!

Very sorry to read this news. Over the course of the past year, your uplifting messages under these difficult circumstances have been a real inspiration. Hang in there. 

8 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Hi friends & War Eagle.

Love in Christ,

Nathan

Nathan my brother, I will start this out by saying that you have been in my prayers daily for as many days as I have known about this. I fully believe in divine healing because by His stripes we are healed. I also know that Ecclesiastes says that to everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven. We never know the day, hour or minute of our time so what we can chose to do is live every day, hour and minute as if it is our last. To love others is what we are called to do and to do our best to point them in the direction of Jesus. You have lived your life like that based on everything I know about you. As a fellow Christian I have learned much from you. You've led me to friendships with @ToraGirl and @3rdgeneration and I am forever grateful to you for the conversations we've had the past couple of years. You are loved and respected by those on here who know you best. You've touched many in an everlasting way. As a father you have led by example in the presence of Ruby and Emme. They will never have to do life without your influence and I hope that gives you peace in your heart. Sonya and your girls are blessed beyond measure for your presence in their lives. So are we, I know I am. As I said before, I believe you have much to do here and you WILL do it regardless of what happens down the road. You've left an impression my man. Thank you and know that you are thought highly of with utmost respect and admiration. 

God bless you. 

Prayers Nathan.  Your story has been an inspiration to many, myself included.  Your positivity helped me fight my battle and I have shared your amazing attitude with others fighting cancer.  While we have never met in person, you have a special place in my heart for helping me be right in my head.  War Eagle Brother. God Bless

Nathan.....I will continue to pray for you daily.  I'm saddened to hear that you're experiencing some painful complications, and I hope your Dr can help you get some relief.

We're here with you and I hope you can feel all the caring and prayers that your aufamily friends are sending your way. 

43 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Nathan my brother, I will start this out by saying that you have been in my prayers daily for as many days as I have known about this. I fully believe in divine healing because by His stripes we are healed. I also know that Ecclesiastes says that to everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven. We never know the day, hour or minute of our time so what we can chose to do is live every day, hour and minute as if it is our last. To love others is what we are called to do and to do our best to point them in the direction of Jesus. You have lived your life like that based on everything I know about you. As a fellow Christian I have learned much from you. You've led me to friendships with @ToraGirl and @3rdgeneration and I am forever grateful to you for the conversations we've had the past couple of years. You are loved and respected by those on here who know you best. You've touched many in an everlasting way. As a father you have led by example in the presence of Ruby and Emme. They will never have to do life without your influence and I hope that gives you peace in your heart. Sonya and your girls are blessed beyond measure for your presence in their lives. So are we, I know I am. As I said before, I believe you have much to do here and you WILL do it regardless of what happens down the road. You've left an impression my man. Thank you and know that you are thought highly of with utmost respect and admiration. 

God bless you. 

Gosh, Neil, so perfectly written.  I’m in tears and filled with such love for our dear friend.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nathan. 

Just know you've touched me with your testimony and journey.  You've reminded me how a husband and father should love his family. Thank you for that.  While I am heartbroken that the latest treatments were ineffective, I believe you are right where God needs you to be right now.  He still has a plan.  He's just waiting for the right timing.  I believe in your miracle.  You are an angel, brother.  FLY WITH CHRIST!  De colores!

Archived