Null

UPDATED: Napier withdraws

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Napier is a fine selection. I hope two things: One, he is hired. Two, before accepting the job, he made it clear that he and he alone will select his coaching staff. All current assistants to be relie

Are you serious?  He's a Sunbelt HC that received an interview with a top SEC program (top 15 in the country), he knew he'd be offered a triple/quadruple the salary at Auburn.  He was likely very inte

If you make the conditions bad enough for the ones you don't want, you can pare it down to just the one guy you want.  Maybe the fix is still in?

Posted Images

This ticks me off. So ridiculous we always have to go to the backup of the backup plan.  Ok, well I’m done until at least work is over. Tired of wasting time for this crap. 

Just now, AUBwins said:

This ticks me off. So ridiculous we always have to go to the backup of the backup plan.  Ok, well I’m done until at least work is over. Tired of wasting time for this crap. 

I’m in the same boat. I’ve spent too much time and energy towards something run by people who evidently are a bunch of buffoons. 

1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

Bullcrap. You don’t turn down a chance to at least triple or quadruple your salary at a historically top 15 program and a real chance to compete for championships unless the ones making you the offer royally screwed it up.

• Like 6
  • RunInRed changed the title to UPDATED: Napier withdraws