If you thought we were pissed about KS ...

RunInRed

7 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Honestly at this point, if you had to make a choice between Ole Piss and AU , who in their right mind wouldn’t just stick with Ole Piss? 🙁 I mean would you real want to even get near this s*** show? The only good news is that it took Bama getting to this same point , for them to throw the checkbook and control of everything red and white to Nick Saben, and it worked out real well for them. 🤔

I watched the OM/LSU game this past weekend and it was so much fun, hilarious. Played in a driving rainstorm and Kiffin was dialing up stuff like crazy. Had the QB not turned it over 6/SIX times, they would have dropped 70 on LSU. It was fun and they almost won it in spite of the turnovers. AU football was not fun with Gus, not since 2014. He had no idea how to adjust, or was too arrogant, his offense.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Like a certain successful, legendary Arkansas hs coach. Success at every level he was at and was good enough to average 4 losses a year and get stroked by our rivals. Yea! Let’s try that again I’m sure it’ll work this time. 

Has demonstrated far more leadership and perseverance than said Arkansas coach before his Auburn gig........

13 hours ago, RunInRed said:

And BTW, it's not necessarily a bad thing that Napier and now Clark were told to move on.

I would really like to know what makes you say this about Napier

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

Has demonstrated far more leadership and perseverance than said Arkansas coach before his Auburn gig........

Potato-PotAUto

Archived