Two names I’d keep your eyes on

RunInRed

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

They are going to have to let them hire their own staff. No Steele. No Garner. 

If AG has a say I think it’ll be “whatever you want”. “If you want a green tunnel or blocks that shoot out mushrooms, we’ll do it for you Mario”

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dude just shhhhhh. We are lucky to have anyone worth a s**t at this point. Just take what you can get!!! Lol

Was thinking the same, I’ve been meh on sark, but if the two to keep an eye on are Mario and sark with AG leading the charge, I’m pumped.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If AG has a say I think it’ll be “whatever you want”. “If you want a green pipe or blocks that shoot out mushrooms, we’ll do it for you Mario”

giphy (2).gif

18 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Why would any of the failures and humiliations be part of the plan? What would that gain anybody? The length of this search proves to me all the clusterf*ck rumors are true. 

i'm kidding

26 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

please let this be true.

what if this was the plan all along and we fell for all of the hogwash. 

Because it’s a stupid plan if it was a “plan” like you’re suggesting. Why let Steele get trashed, why all the committees and drama. 

stay quiet, have the guy picked out BEFORE you fire the $22 million dollar man. 

I have 100% belief the BOT and boosters thought they knew what was best and have screwed this up, and are backtracking at Usain Bolts speed.

19 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dude just shhhhhh. We are lucky to have anyone worth a s**t at this point. Just take what you can get!!! Lol

I get it but sounds like we're starting over with a Greene search....lets get the names we need on the list. Sark is not somebody I want near the top. 

1 minute ago, AU80cruiser said:

I get it but sounds like we're starting over with a Greene search....lets get the names we need on the list. Sark is not somebody I want near the top. 

I somewhat agree. Cristobal, Napier, and Fickell were my top 3... Well actually Andy Reid and Tom Allen would be my top choices but I try to be realistic, lol. Sark isn't a scratch, but somewhere in that middle tier of get-able coaches. At least a spot behind Tony Elliot who I personally think checks off a lot of boxes in terms of an Auburn Family wishlist...

8 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

Because it’s a stupid plan if it was a “plan” like you’re suggesting. Why let Steele get trashed, why all the committees and drama. 

stay quiet, have the guy picked out BEFORE you fire the $22 million dollar man. 

I have 100% belief the BOT and boosters thought they knew what was best and have screwed this up, and are backtracking at Usain Bolts speed.

I'm being sarcastic you dummy

35 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Why would any of the failures and humiliations be part of the plan? What would that gain anybody? The length of this search proves to me all the clusterf*ck rumors are true. 

Maybe this was a power struggle the whole time. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing much gnashing of teeth towards AD Greene. It's all been directed at the boosters. Let the negative press get out about the boosters to push them back out of the picture. Idk...just trying to rationalize this rollercoaster we're on.

@RunInRed just when I think I’m done with this clown show you pull me back in with the super Mario talk 😂

3 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Maybe this was a power struggle the whole time. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing much gnashing of teeth towards AD Greene. It's all been directed at the boosters. Let the negative press get out about the boosters to push them back out of the picture. Idk...just trying to rationalize this rollercoaster we're on.

Occam's razor says 90% of what we have heard is BS.  we just do not know what 90% is BS yet.

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

Regardless what you’re seeing reported:

Sark

Mario

Things have changed.  Let’s see if ADAG can pull this off.

I just shipped my pants. 

Sark

Mario

Don’t worry guys,

Admiral DAG has got ya

Sark

Mario

Hey Red. Does this also mean that the necessary boosters will be neutered? 

Why did I think Mario signed his contract ? Sounds like a major legal battle ? Especially if there is a buyout increase 

Archived