Trump’s final hope rests with Tommy Tuberville. Sad!

homersapien

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

But as a general statement,  it is certainly not true.  Therefore, your "perception" is erroneous.

Not agreeing on my perception being “erroneous”. The leftest reaction to his election was and is every bit as disgusting as he can be. 

Hey Brother Homer....Merry Christmas

36 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not agreeing on my perception being “erroneous”. (See my response to WDE in TX.  There's a difference between absolutely loathing Trump and denying the legitimacy of the election.)

The leftest reaction to his election was and is every bit as disgusting as he can be. With very good reason, which - as someone who recognizes a horses ass  - you should appreciate by now.

Hey Brother Homer....Merry Christmas

Baaaah Humbug! 

;D

32 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I am not lying.  You apparently don't understand the question, probably because you are blatantly dense. 

Here's a hint, go back to the OP.  What's it about?

(And I suggest you let emt speak for himself, unless you are working as a tag team. :glare:)

I literally linked examples of Democrats that literally said the didn’t think Trump was legitimate or accept him as president. 

For the record I said Democrats said “he’s not my president.” All I said is we heard this for four years. Which we did and you tried to say it didn’t happen. With my statement I said we are going to hear that for four more years. And many of the people that say it could care less about trying to challenge it. 

Even if I was referring to democrats accepting election results  there were democrats that did not want to accept the results because of the Russia stuff and some argued that he wasn’t their President because he didn’t win the popular vote. 

Quite trying to weasel your way out of what I am talking about. 

14 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I literally linked examples of Democrats that literally said the didn’t think Trump was legitimate or accept him as president. 

For the record I said Democrats said “he’s not my president.” All I said is we heard this for four years. Which we did and you tried to say it didn’t happen. With my statement I said we are going to hear that for four more years. And many of the people that say it could care less about trying to challenge it. 

Even if I was referring to democrats accepting election results  there were democrats that did not want to accept the results because of the Russia stuff and some argued that he wasn’t their President because he didn’t win the popular vote. 

Quite trying to weasel your way out of what I am talking about. 

How can I weasel my way out of what YOU  talking about?? 

I am not talking about individual responses, you are.  They are irrelevant to my point. 

I am talking about the  institutional, legal acceptance by the Democratic Party of the 2016 outcome.  Regardless of what any given member might have said, The Democratic Party as an institution accepted the legitimacy of the 2016 election.  (And all of the Democrats I know - all of them - accept Trump was the legitimate winner of the 2016 election.  They don't like it, but they accept it.)

Repetition is probably an effective tactic when communicating to you,  so I'll reiterate:

Hillary - as the leader of the Democratic party conceded the election.  

There were zero legal challenges to the election made by the Democratic party.  It was generally accepted by the Democrats as legitimate, regardless of whatever their personal assessments of Trump's worthiness to hold the office. 

There were no serious Democratic accusations of wide spread state election fraud, no mass filing of lawsuits, no rhetorical attacks on state government officials, no organized effort or rallies reinforcing the notion the election was stolen, no legislative challenges to the Senate approving the electoral college vote............

Compare that to what's happening now.

Regarding the comparison of Democrats/2016 and Republicans/2020 in accepting the legitimacy of those respective elections, here's a couple polls taken recently on the question:

"A USA Today/Suffolk University Poll released Thursday showed that 78 percent of Republicans believe Biden was elected illegitimately. In a Fox News poll conducted earlier this month, 68 percent of Republicans said the election was stolen from the president."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/24/trump-republicans-2022-primaries-450381

But yeah, the similarity between the parties in accepting the legitimacy of the respective elections is like a mirror image. Right.   :-\

31 minutes ago, homersapien said:

How can I weasel my way out of what YOU  talking about?? 

I am not talking about individual responses, you are.  They are irrelevant to my point. 

I am talking about the  institutional, legal acceptance by the Democratic Party of the 2016 outcome.  Regardless of what any given member might have said, The Democratic Party as an institution accepted the legitimacy of the 2016 election.  (And all of the Democrats I know - all of them - accept Trump was the legitimate winner of the 2016 election.  They don't like it, but they accept it.)

Repetition is probably an effective tactic when communicating to you,  so I'll reiterate:

Hillary - as the leader of the Democratic party conceded the election.  

There were zero legal challenges to the election made by the Democratic party.  It was generally accepted by the Democrats as legitimate, regardless of whatever their personal assessments of Trump's worthiness to hold the office. 

There were no serious Democratic accusations of wide spread state election fraud, no mass filing of lawsuits, no rhetorical attacks on state government officials, no organized effort or rallies reinforcing the notion the election was stolen, no legislative challenges to the Senate approving the electoral college vote............

Compare that to what's happening now.

Then why the hell are you trying to say what I said is wrong? Sounds more like you need things constantly repeated to you. I was always talking about individual responses and never said otherwise, democratic party members and not the official stance of the party itself. I said there were democrats that said "He's not my president." Because there was. This was actually I don't need to compare that to now, my comment was only in reference to how we are going to hear people whine about this for the next 4 years. If you have more reading comprehension you would realize this was a sarcastic shot towards whining MAGAs.  

6 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Then why the hell are you trying to say what I said is wrong? Sounds more like you need things constantly repeated to you. I was always talking about individual responses and never said otherwise, democratic party members and not the official stance of the party itself. I said there were democrats that said "He's not my president." Because there was. This was actually I don't need to compare that to now, my comment was only in reference to how we are going to hear people whine about this for the next 4 years. If you have more reading comprehension you would realize this was a sarcastic shot towards whining MAGAs.  

Yeah I guess I just lack "reading comprehension" - not to mention the "lying" and "weaseling", huh?

Speaking of  reading comprension, I didn't say what you said was "wrong", I said it was irrelevant to my point regarding Democrats accepting the legitimacy of the 2016 election.

Believe it or not, it's possible for someone to accept the outcome of an election as legitimate, while at the same time personally rejecting the winner as "not my president" for reasons of character. But a few such individuals in no way alter the fact that the Democratic party - and virtually all members of that party accepted the legitimacy of that election, which is my contention.

And I should add that the Obama/Biden administration made a good faith effort to assist the incoming Trump administration in the transition of power process for the good of the country.

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah I guess I just lack "reading comprehension" - not to mention the "lying" and "weaseling", huh?

Speaking of  reading comprension, I didn't say what you said was "wrong", I said it was irrelevant to my point regarding Democrats accepting the legitimacy of the 2016 election.

Believe it or not, it's possible for someone to accept the outcome of an election as legitimate, while at the same time personally rejecting the winner as "not my president" for reasons of character. But a few such individuals in no way alter the fact that the Democratic party - and virtually all members of that party accepted the legitimacy of that election, which is my contention.

And I should add that the Obama/Biden administration made a good faith effort to assist the incoming Trump administration in the transition of power process for the good of the country.

Actually what you said was that democrats did not refuse to accept the results and me saying they did was BS. Which my statement was part of whining we heard from many democrats and not accepting him. 

It wasn’t BS, I heard many whine the whole time. Many that I knew didn’t accept the results, hell my grandmother still won’t. She’s as much a democrat you can find. 

I never said all refused. I didn’t think I’d need to explain that part. Obama helping ensure a smooth transition has nothing to do with my statement that some refused and we did hear four years of 

whining. 

12 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Actually what you said was that democrats did not refuse to accept the results and me saying they did was BS. Which my statement was part of whining we heard from many democrats and not accepting him. 

It wasn’t BS, I heard many whine the whole time. Many that I knew didn’t accept the results, hell my grandmother still won’t. She’s as much a democrat you can find. 

I never said all refused. I didn’t think I’d need to explain that part. Obama helping ensure a smooth transition has nothing to do with my statement that some refused and we did hear four years of 

whining. 

I know how important it is for you to have the last word, so Merry Xmas! ;D

48 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I know how important it is for you to have the last word, so Merry Xmas! ;D

Best Christmas Gift Ever!!!😂

Merry Christmas! 

Archived