Auburn closing in on Bryan Harsin

Tony4AU

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this was the compromise hire between the battling goofs behind the scenes. Now we know why this was masked as the "mystery candidate."

I mean he wasn't on my radar because I figured he was Boise through and through.

But y'all are smoking something if you think is the worse than Steele or Clark or Brown or any of these offensive guru flyers...

7 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Just wondering why a guy born and raised in Idaho, now coaching in Idaho would want to enter the SEC arena of football? I wonder who he learned under as an assistant?

Chris Patterson. Mac brown. 

If this is true, I can understand why I have egg in my face and apologize to the OP. I almost feel shameful getting reeled into insider information the last few days 

10 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This guy ******* blows. 

Gotta disagree. He is a pretty good coach and has had some pretty good results.  Not my 1st or 7th choice, but, if true, it's better than Gus, Steele, and Clark.

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Huh, I’m behind it. Welcome Coach Harsin

Probably wouldn’t mind it as much if all the other mess wasn’t going on, but then again we probably would’ve already had a coach by now lol. Idk this tells me they found a guy that the fanbase won’t despise that agreed to their demands. Which is why unless we hired a big name, I was going to be a little down about whoever the hire was.

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Yeah in the MWC. 

Urban Meyer coached in the MWC and the MAc before going to Florida.  Should everyone have crapped on him too?

Archived