Null

Auburn closing in on Bryan Harsin

I love Auburn and have followed this program since Dye.  If you thought we would make a splash hire when our record is Bowden, Tubs, Chiz and Gus...well, you haven’t been paying attention.  

This guy is better than where I thought we might end up so lets see where it goes.

• Like 4

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a crap hire. We've become a joke of a program. This is awful. 

QB developer!!!!

All of the gus defenders are the same people defending this clown show. We will be mediocre as long as our fans are ok with it. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Didn urban beat abalama in a bowl the year he left?

Pretty big difference vs losing a las Vegas bowl 

Harsin has won more NY6 bowl games than Malzahn and the same amount that Tuberville did during a 10 year tenure here.  Got a better argument?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is better than hiring Steele or Clark.  Seems like a no nonsense kind of guy.  I never thought Saban would fit within the culture at LSU.  Evidently he will be coaching these young Auburn men.  Hope he will bring stability that is much needed.  

• Like 2
Just now, AuMarine said:

Considering the way this search has gone.. and all those guys looking like clowns.. a surprising hire... welcome Coach and hopefully he will be able to build his own staff amd show Steele the door. 

Honestly I was starting to really get worried we were gonna hire Neal brown. I won’t be sold until we see if he has autonomy and can build a good staff that can compete in recruiting especially, if not, we may get eaten alive. Thankful it’s not Steele or Brown and will def give harsin a chance. Really hope the PTB doesn’t pull anymore crap.

• Like 2