Welcome to the Plains Coach Harsin (Merged)

mdp5150

Just now, MoneyDuck5 said:

I think this is a great hire for Auburn, good luck, and leave my coach alone! WDE! Go Ducks!

I’m ok getting this guy rather than your coach. 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tiger4life25 said:

Same here to be honest 

Same, and not even from a homer point-of-view, but just look at the track records of Oregon coaches after they leave.... not good. So this is an excellent turn for everyone I think.  Except now we wonder if our young DC (Boise St grad and former coach) would consider the job at Boise St.... Ugggg.....

5 minutes ago, MoneyDuck5 said:

I think this is a great hire for Auburn, good luck, and leave my coach alone! WDE! Go Ducks!

Your DC might be in trouble, lol.

4 hours ago, Ber798297 said:

How much longer does Steele have until he qualifies for the Alabama state retirement?  If it’s just one year, maybe they’re asking to keep him on one year and then he can let him go?

Steele is the only multi-millionaire I’ve ever heard of that’s  focused on working long enough to get a pension from the state of Alabama. WTH 🤦‍♂️ and shaking my head!

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

Steele is the only multi-millionaire I’ve ever heard of that’s  focused on working long enough to get a pension from the state of Alabama. WTH? 

That's a sore point in Oregon before they fixed it in our public retirement system. A bunch of former coaches still pull ridiculous pensions.

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Steele is the only multi-millionaire I’ve ever heard of that’s  focused on working long enough to get a pension from the state of Alabama. WTH 🤦‍♂️ and shaking my head!

Likely trying to hint at Nick Saban to bring him back or maybe UAB

Not gonna lie. That Coaching Candidate thread was my Magnum Opus. What else will I do with my time now?

Just now, Zeek said:

Not gonna lie. That Coaching Candidate thread was my Magnum Opus. What else will I do with my time now?

You rest. Until spring football begins. And then you panic again until January.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You rest. Until spring football begins. And then you panic again until January.

Maybe our breakout A Day player will actually amount to something next season. Hopefully that curse has been lifted. 

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Aye props to you for probably claiming the title for “Most Posts in a Thread” though haha. You kept it entertaining. 

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Enjoy Christmas!

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Misinformation huh?

Don't get me started. Such a shifty and dumb dig to work into that press release. 

Auburn's PR and social media departments need some more course on how to handle these things. 

When current & former players/writers are critiquing you there's some merit to it.

AG probably said, if you are putting the ball in my court then we are playing by my rules.  Lol

Actually am excited about this program for the first time in a while. A new face... a new beginning. It might be rough at first but hey no coach is perfect but at least he won’t ya know..run 3 QBs and a FB at QB in the same game because ya know who would do such a thing? 

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

WOW!

Kind of makes you question some of the stuff coming out . We will see though 

Archived