Jump to content

Formatting Change?


ShocksMyBrain
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is there any way to change this back to the way it used to be? Without the thread description/preview of the OP? Viewing on mobile safari, iPhone. I just want to read thread titles. 

AwECNTK.jpg

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
Link to comment
Share on other sites





Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Is there any way to change this back to the way it used to be? Without the thread description/preview of the OP? Viewing on mobile safari, iPhone  

AwECNTK.jpg

Hey, your problem is you have an iPhone.  You should have an Android:poke: 

j/k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Hey, your problem is you have an iPhone.  You should have an Android:poke: 

j/k

Jokes aside, it was fine until just a couple nights ago. The bell/notification function went invisible a while back again and no one else seemed to have the same problem, or at least didn’t comment on it. I’ve deleted my website history/data twice assuming it would fix it. With the new presentation, I don’t even bother scrolling more than two or three threads below the first active one. And then the stickied/pinned threads take up more space than they need to as well in certain forums. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Jokes aside, it was fine until just a couple nights ago. The bell/notification function went invisible a while back again and no one else seemed to have the same problem, or at least didn’t comment on it. I’ve deleted my website history/data twice assuming it would fix it. With the new presentation, I don’t even bother scrolling more than two or three threads below the first active one. And then the stickied/pinned threads take up more space than they need to as well in certain forums. 

Having the same problem. I get a Does not exist page and have to select the RSS feed icon to get in the forum now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...