Will you support this site?

RunInRed

We've got a lot of new faces (welcome!) and others who have been with us since the very beginning.  Since inception (s/o to the WEN/AUN and AE folks), this has been a free site - an alternative to the premium boards and paywalls which are increasingly popping up across the beat.  And oh what success we've had -- not only are we the largest Auburn message board with nearly 25,000 registered members, our social media platforms (115K+ on Twitter, 135K+ on Facebook and 90K+ on Instagram) extend our reach and voice to well over 300,000 fans/followers.  

For those who have enjoyed this place over the years - whether it's to talk football, recruiting, politics or any thing else in between - you know you have an online place and "family" to call home. 

There's a lot of folks who keep every thing running, both behind the scenes and day-to-day on the boards.  And for every one involved, this is a labor of love.  Even without a payroll, there are real costs to keep things going.  Hosting, domains, software licenses, and on and on.  Google Ads and occasional sponsors offset some of this but ask any one involved, it's usually not enough - particularly when our usage-based hosting costs surge during times like these.

I'm committed to keeping this site free ... and improving it any way we can (always open to your suggestions) ... but to do that, we have to keep it financially stable.  So, I have added a Support widget on the sidebar to the right (scroll down from the Forum index if you're on mobile).  Or just click below.  If you enjoy this site and our social feeds, please consider donating.  Thanks in advance and War Eagle!

— Rob

12/29/20 Update (Introducing Platinum, Gold and Silver Donor levels and perks!)

image.png($5 or more)

• All Privileges of a Verified Member plus …
  • Silver Donor Badge
  • Access to Donor Ticket Board
  • Login Anonymously
  • Change Own Star Ratings for Content
  • 50 Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 8 Max Participants per Conversation; 250 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Create Blogs
  • Create Gallery Albums

image.png($50 or more)

• All Privileges of a Silver Donor plus …
  • Gold Donor Badge
  • Access to The Nest Private Board
  • Removal of Ads
  • Access to DARK and Blue themes
  • 100 Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 10 Max Participants per Conversation; 500 Conversation Storage Quota
  • Create Private Blogs
  • Create Private Gallery Albums

image.png ($100 or more)

• All Privileges of a Gold Donor plus …
  • Platinum Donor Badge
  • Unlimited Reactions Per Day
  • Message System; 20 Max Participants per Conversation; 1,000 Conversation Storage Quota

DONATION LINK

image.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Most def! I've been a member here since the acquisition of Auburn Eagle! This site is my first stop for all things Auburn! It has been nothing but a blessing to me.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Most def! I've been a member here since the acquisition of Auburn Eagle! This site is my first stop for all things Auburn! It has been nothing but a blessing to me.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Appreciate the support!

Absolutely. Always love getting on here talking and debating with y’all. Definitely family. War Eagle!! 🦅 

• Thanks 1

I haven't been here much, very long term member at ITAT.  Doesn't mean I cannot appreciate the community that you built and contribute to your efforts.  Thanks, I really admire how the posters here conduct themselves and that behavior surely represents what leadership values.   

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Absolutely. Always love getting on here talking and debating with y’all. Definitely family. War Eagle!! 🦅 

Thanks! 🦅

Just now, deceks7 said:

I haven't been here much, very long term member at ITAT.  Doesn't mean I cannot appreciate the community that you built and contribute to your efforts.  Thanks, I really admire how the posters here conduct themselves and that behavior surely represents what leadership values.   

Thanks for your support!

Donation sent brother! Thanks 😊 for all of y’all’s hard work.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Done.  There were several of us who helped Scott keep AE going as long as he did.  Glad to help out!  War Eagle!

Thanks A4E! 

Don't work for me. Post a mailing address and I'll send a check, or PM me. I paid fatass PAM and 24/7 for a sub and they were ass backwards with the search info. Backassward

49 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Done.  There were several of us who helped Scott keep AE going as long as he did.  Glad to help out!  War Eagle!

I miss Scott. Any word on how he is doing?