Null

Will you support this site?

We've got a lot of new faces (welcome!) and others who have been with us since the very beginning.  Since inception (s/o to the WEN/AUN and AE folks), this has been a free site - an alternative to the premium boards and paywalls which are increasingly popping up across the beat.  And oh what success we've had -- not only are we the largest Auburn message board with nearly 25,000 registered members, our social media platforms (110K+ on Twitter, 130K+ on Facebook and 80K+ on Instagram) extend our reach and voice to well over 300,000 fans/followers.  

And if you don't think this community makes a difference / matters ... just ask any one who was closely connected to the coaching search about the #StopSteele movement and expose of the PTB.

But there's so much more to what we've built here than that.  For those who have enjoyed this place over the years - whether it's to talk football, recruiting, politics or any thing else in between - you know you have an online place and "family" to call home. 

There's a lot of folks who keep every thing running, both behind the scenes and day-to-day on the boards.  And for every one involved, this is a labor of love.  Even without a payroll, there are real costs to keep things going.  Hosting, domains, software licenses, and on and on.  Google Ads and occasional sponsors offset some of this but ask any one involved, it's usually not enough - particularly when our usage-based hosting costs surge during times like these.

I'm committed to keeping this site free ... and improving it any way we can (always open to your suggestions) ... but to do that, we have to keep it financially stable.  So, I have added a Support widget on the sidebar to the right (scroll down from the Forum index if you're on mobile).  Or just click below.  If you enjoy this site and our social feeds, please consider donating.  Thanks in advance and War Eagle!

— Rob

12/29/20 Update (Introducing Platinum, Gold and Silver Donor levels and perks!)

image.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've got a lot of new faces (welcome!) and others who have been with us since the very beginning.  Since inception (s/o to the WEN/AUN and AE folks), this has been a free site - an alternative to the

Not when I show up wearing my Trump hat😀

Done.  There were several of us who helped Scott keep AE going as long as he did.  Glad to help out!  War Eagle!

Posted Images

Most def! I've been a member here since the acquisition of Auburn Eagle! This site is my first stop for all things Auburn! It has been nothing but a blessing to me.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Most def! I've been a member here since the acquisition of Auburn Eagle! This site is my first stop for all things Auburn! It has been nothing but a blessing to me.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Appreciate the support!

I haven't been here much, very long term member at ITAT.  Doesn't mean I cannot appreciate the community that you built and contribute to your efforts.  Thanks, I really admire how the posters here conduct themselves and that behavior surely represents what leadership values.   

• Thanks 1
Just now, deceks7 said:

I haven't been here much, very long term member at ITAT.  Doesn't mean I cannot appreciate the community that you built and contribute to your efforts.  Thanks, I really admire how the posters here conduct themselves and that behavior surely represents what leadership values.   

Thanks for your support!

• RunInRed changed the title to Will you suhttps://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/174263-will-you-support-this-site/pport this site?
  • RunInRed changed the title to Will you support this site?