Will you support this site?

RunInRed

53 minutes ago, AURex said:

I donated but I still cannot read this "Things I Think I Saw" post. How many times do I need to donate? How much do I need to donate?

Is AUF now a pay site?

As I messaged you, 

I show you as a Silver Donor - thank you!

To your “pay site” question: We have ONE board on our entire site to reward our Gold ($50+ in cumulative giving) and Platinum Donors ($100+ in cumulative giving) for their support which helps keep everything here going for everyone else to freely enjoy.

You can read more about our decision to accept donations and create perks here: 

• Thanks 1

As an aside, we now have 120 Platinum and Gold Donors - pretty damn cool - thanks for all of the support ... literally, putting the site on your financial backs to keep us going.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the season of thanks, I’m very thankful for those who continue to step up to the plate to support this site …

Welcoming our latest Gold Donor, @AidiAU! THANK YOU and War Eagle!

• Love 1

If you enjoy the site and haven’t donated yet please consider - our voice and the site’s prosperity is maybe more important than ever … we will not be silenced.

• 2 weeks later...

AND ANOTHER GOLD DONOR … @selias THANK YOU for stepping up to the plate and supporting this site.  All these donations matter and I’m extremely grateful for you all! 🦅

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 11:36 AM, RunInRed said:

AND ANOTHER GOLD DONOR … @selias THANK YOU for stepping up to the plate and supporting this site.  All these donations matter and I’m extremely grateful for you all! 🦅

Do you have cash app?

• RunInRed pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...