Coordinators (Merged)

drewzums343

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

He’d be an absolute fool to keep Steele around. If that happens we’ll know right off the bat he doesn’t have full control. 

Steele or RG

I don't know when we'll start to hear about staff though.

Just now, Zeek said:

Steele or RG

I don't know when we'll start to hear about staff though.

I imagine like Jan. 3rd'ish

Harsin evaluates players and coaches for the bowl game, other coaches finish out their bowl games, then start anew filling out the new staff on Monday, 1/4

8 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

I imagine like Jan. 3rd'ish

Harsin evaluates players and coaches for the bowl game, other coaches finish out their bowl games, then start anew filling out the new staff on Monday, 1/4

I can't wait that long... too impatient lol. 

23 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

He’d be an absolute fool to keep Steele around. If that happens we’ll know right off the bat he doesn’t have full control. 

It’s clear that is your opinion but I don’t agree one necessarily means the other. Although our defense wasn’t as Good as most Steel’s years, he has a good record at AU and the new coach may just decide to keep him.

1 minute ago, WarEagle1982 said:

I did read that Bobo is expected to be kept by Beamer at SC.  Why?  I don’t know.

Probably was in the deal ( why Napier backed out.....JK).

59 minutes ago, bigbird said:

He'll never leave, but great coach

He’ll be their next HC and be everything Nebraska hoped Scott Frost would be.

2 minutes ago, AUinGA44 said:

He’ll be their next HC and be everything Nebraska hoped Scott Frost would be.

Exactly. He has been one of my favorites for years. He has everything necessary to be a dominant HC one day.

1 hour ago, keywest said:

I would expect Kellen Moore to get the HC job a Boise St

That’s the rumor floating around Dallas too!!

What is the fascination with Kellen Moore? I’ve been a Cowboys fan all my life and have not seen anything out of their offense the past few years that excites me. 

20 hours ago, Didba said:

Not a fan of Muschamp unless he learns to shut up and chill on the sidelines 

Him and Harsin would have a good chemistry 

Harsin would match him in intensity, but have more self restraint. I think he’d be a good leash 

4 hours ago, hqsi99 said:

What is the fascination with Kellen Moore? I’ve been a Cowboys fan all my life and have not seen anything out of their offense the past few years that excites me. 

I don’t watch cowboys like that but their passing games always seem pretty good. Esp for a team that was once run first and second 

6 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

It’s clear that is your opinion but I don’t agree one necessarily means the other. Although our defense wasn’t as Good as most Steel’s years, he has a good record at AU and the new coach may just decide to keep him.

If he is in the market for someone who would backstab him and work behind the scenes for a couple years to have his job, then Steele is his man I’d say. I’m sure there are many qualified candidates who would not do that to him. We’ll see I guess. 

22 hours ago, Paladin said:

The few times I've seen Arizona State play this season I was impressed with their offense. Zac Hill was Harsin's OC at Boise State from 2016-2019.

https://thesundevils.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/zak-hill/4283#:~:text=Zak Hill%2C who spent the,Herm Edwards December of 2019.

You and @Hank2020 sold me. Hill has to be far & away #1 on Harsin's radar.

No way he keeps Steele and RG may bery well be out as well.  We have hired an actual progessional college football coach and part of the “coaching fraternity”.  Something we fidnt have with the last coach.  He will hire top notch people who share his approach and Im thrilled with his hire.

Archived