Null

Coordinators (Merged)

drewzums343

1 hour ago, chizhead said:

You damn sure can't trust 24/7 except for Neibuhr.

I really like Keith and feel like he’s truly one of the good guys covering AU football. His issue is not trustworthiness to me as much as him being non-committal on almost everything. He completes almost any report or prediction with “then again, things could change.” If thats your take, you're never wrong. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chizhead said:

You been married that many times,for real?

look when you get old and fat and have to wear depends you take what you can get. plus i owed some bad folks some money. lol in truth i have been married three times. women love me they just do not love me long.......grins

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

I saw nothing Lebby did that matched Harsin. Are their offensive philosophies similar at all? 

IMHO CBH is a winner. He's seems like the type of guy that is willing to make decisions based on what works. Unlike Malzahn, he seems to have the ability to adapt or change his offensive philosophy. That was his predecessor's downfall. 

55 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

look when you get old and fat and have to wear depends you take what you can get. plus i owed some bad folks some money. lol in truth i have been married three times. women love me they just do not love me long.......grins

Reminds me of a guy I know who once told a waitress she reminded him of his third wife. She asked him how many times he’d been married. He said, twice! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, soblfly said:

IMHO CBH is a winner. He's seems like the type of guy that is willing to make decisions based on what works. Unlike Malzahn, he seems to have the ability to adapt or change his offensive philosophy. That was his predecessor's downfall. 

I agree. But I am sure he has a vision of what he would like offensively, I just did not see the connection between him and Leb, with that said I would have been excited if he had joined Auburn. He offenses have been very productive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

Seems like the experts missed again on the OC...I'm shocked.

Seriously. It needs to be mentioned here every single day. 

The only people that really know what is going on Are not going to be on an AU media site or forum.

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 2

https://broncosports.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/spencer-danielson/583

Spencer Danielson is supposed to come in a "senior" capacity whatever that means. I hope it's not as an analyst personally.

He was a Grad Assistant in 2017... I guess you could argue he's a fast riser but we need bigger more established hires.

15 minutes ago, Zeek said:

https://broncosports.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/spencer-danielson/583

Spencer Danielson is supposed to come in a "senior" capacity whatever that means. I hope it's not as an analyst personally.

He was a Grad Assistant in 2017... I guess you could argue he's a fast riser but we need bigger more established hires.

Why would you hope he is not an analyst? Can’t we have 1000 of them?

3 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

I’m all for taking your time and getting the hires right, but two weeks without hiring an on-the-field coach is borderline ridiculous. What is he waiting for? We have generated zero momentum since this coaching hire.

I am hoping the OC & DC candidates are still in interview process as many schools have openings.  Will know end of week hopefully.