Coordinators (Merged)

drewzums343

31 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

Dang FootballScoop reporting trying to land Bobo.  

Please no.  That would be bad

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An “insider” on rivals just said Bobo as OC. Fist time someone actually said something. 
Of course we all know that insiders are very rare right now so who knows. But it looks like it is picking up steam.

I know nothing about Bobo except he owned us at Uga. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Bobo is objectively a dumb choice:

Only put 24 on LSU
3 points against TAMU
10 against Mizzou
18 against Kentucky

Would be a literal step back from the offense we already have. Please no.

Gus and Morris did better than that 

Is Sexton his agent? Could just be trying to get a raise (LOL) 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

An “insider” on rivals just said Bobo as OC. Fist time someone actually said something. 
Of course we all know that insiders are very rare right now so who knows. But it looks like it is picking up steam.

They probably just read the same article we did from football scoop 

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

Bobo's offenses were good at GA. Seems Richt's GA offenses were not nearly as good after he left. 

Why? 

He didn’t perform that well for USCe and apparently some of the players refused to play for him during a team meeting and was a factor for their team pulling out of their bowl game. 

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

They probably just read the same article we did from football scoop 

I don’t think so. They also just said the Tennessee OL coach would come here. 
Again most people are just spit balling so who knows if this is true. I could make up names at this point. But in the past this person was pretty spot on. 

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

He didn’t perform that well for USCe and apparently some of the players refused to play for him during a team meeting and was a factor for their team pulling out of their bowl game. 

Rumors are fun. 

Rumors are fun. 

Here is one of those tweets.  Just not the best look:

I like Derrick Mason for defensive coordinator. It’s gaining momentum!

South Carolina beat writer on 247 said he doesn't think so at all. I think we're good.

Just now, abw0004 said:

Here is one of those tweets.  Just not the best look:

It may be true. It may not be true. Mike Bobo may be a very good coordinator or he may be absolutely terrible. I do know that he is a great recruiter in a very good quarterback coach. He would not be my first choice but I know that we are trying to hire recruiters.

7 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

It may be true. It may not be true. Mike Bobo may be a very good coordinator or he may be absolutely terrible. I do know that he is a great recruiter in a very good quarterback coach. He would not be my first choice but I know that we are trying to hire recruiters.

That's where I am too.

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

It just sounds too stupid to be true. Bobo is not a respected name. South Carolina's offense and play calling has been horrendous.

Lol you cannot judge him by his 1 season at south Carolina. He developed david Greene, dj Shockley, Stafford and Aaron Murray at Georgia. Now ask yourself this. Has georgia offense since he was OC looked remotely close to how good it was when he was running the show? Absolutely not. He's a stud recruiter and great qb developer. I don't get why Bobo has such a stink attached to his name. Him and harsin would make a great team. Especially if he brings will friend with him who is a awesome OL recruiter. Landed 2 five star OT in his latest stop at Tennessee. Rivals said to also look if it is bobo for him to bring bryan mclendon the wr coach from Oregon who was a elite recruiter in the state of georgia when he was a position coach at Georgia.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol you cannot judge him by his 1 season at south Carolina. He developed david Greene, dj Shockley, Stafford and Aaron Murray at Georgia. Now ask yourself this. Has georgia offense since he was OC looked remotely close to how good it was when he was running the show? Absolutely not. He's a stud recruiter and great qb developer. I don't get why Bobo has such a stink attached to his name. Him and harsin would make a great team. Especially if he brings will friend with him who is a awesome OL recruiter. Landed 2 five star OT in his latest stop at Tennessee. Rivals said to also look if it is bobo for him to bring bryan mclendon the wr coach from Oregon who was a elite recruiter in the state of georgia when he was a position coach at Georgia.

Bobo definitely wouldn’t be my first choice. But all these things plus Dell McGee coaching RBs wouldn’t be so bad.

Florida 247 site said florida is most likely out of it for T Rob and that Auburn is heavily involved for Trob!!!! Woooo!!!! LFG bay baaaay!!!!Trob as DB coach and derrick mason as DC potentially?!!; Omgsh I would love that!!!

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Florida 247 site said florida is most likely out of it for T Rob and that Auburn is heavily involved for Trob!!!! Woooo!!!! LFG bay baaaay!!!!Trob as DB coach and derrick mason as DC potentially?!!; Omgsh I would love that!!!

Yes!!!

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

TV.gif

d.gif

TVGJ.gif

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Possibly Brick Haley as well

Archived