so coach harsin is meeting and speaking with the team today right?

aubiefifty

what does anyone think he says to the players? i would hope this is amusing and not a bashing thing.

does he challenge the team to fisticuffs like coach o? does he tell the team they are going to texas in the middle of nowhere to see how bad they want to make the team?

my bad..............

1 minute ago, Auburn Hardware said:

So if Steele is coaching the Bowl does Harsin stay off the sideline?  How is this going to work? 

My guess I’d Harsin will be in the press box.

4 minutes ago, Auburn Hardware said:

So if Steele is coaching the Bowl does Harsin stay off the sideline?  How is this going to work? 

Don’t think Harsin will coach or even be at the game. He won’t have enough time to introduce his plays

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Hello, i'm coach Harsin

And I say curse words so strap the **** in

26 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I know Auburn said it’s gonna be on ESPN buttt there’s a game on at that time. Any chance it’ll be on ESPN news or SEC network?

SECN could break away from Finebaum to the presser and then return to Finebaum after to hear all the turd’s comments about it.

“Morning boys, I curse. It’s gonna be different than what y’all are used to. If you watch film, you’ll play. If you’re spending time in the weight room, you’ll play. We will compete for championships. War Damn Eagle.” 

1 hour ago, jAUSon said:

"That's enough! Get on your feet. Pvt. Pyle you had best square your ass away and start sh-tting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely f you up!"

I might watch this tonight, Lol.

On 12/24/2020 at 10:00 AM, aubiefifty said:

what does anyone think he says to the players? i would hope this is amusing and not a bashing thing.

Welcome to the thunder dome

Archived