Coach Harsin's First Presser (3:30 CT)

Zeek

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the honeymoon phase, relax everyone. Get excited when Auburn starts beating LSU, UGA, and UA more than NEVER on the road, and more than PRETTY MUCH NEVER at home.

I'm excited, but not ready to let myself get hurt again lol

Just now, bigbird said:

A absolute breath of fresh air.

Like a totally fresh breath of air. Changes are coming boys and girls!

So this may sound weird since he is our coach now (and boy am I glad he is)but I was impressed that he addressed his old team the way he did and showed his loyalty there. It clearly took a lot for him to leave there, which means a lot that Auburn was the one to pull him away. War Eagle coach!!

He did very well despite some of the idiotic questions. One asked “What’s your timeline for ironing out your key points?”. Could that question have been more vague? 

Overall, our new coach is a standup guy with a fierce winning mentality. Can’t wait to see him work 

This guy just killed his first step in taking over this program. 
Reminded me so much of another Coach that we often refer to as Satan. 
Coach Harsin is intense! I love it. 

Just now, bigbird said:

I would've fallen out if a reporter had asked, "can we get some more details about this pool situation"

yeah seriously... wtf kind of partying was going on in this pool that everyone remembers it happening but no one remembers the conversation

1 minute ago, FatherUppercut said:

One thing I did learn today

It's BOY-C

not Boyyy-Zeeee

Yep, have friends from there and they made sure I knew that when I first met them!

Archived