New Look for Pat Dye Field

Proud Tiger

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Coming from Boise St. think Harsin might want to do this? I kid and hope not.

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, stadium, basketball court, crowd and outdoor, text that says 'AUBURN'

I didn't think I would,  but I kind of like it.    But we use real turf.  Seems difficult, time consuming and expensive.  

8 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, stadium, basketball court, crowd and outdoor, text that says 'AUBURN'

We could combine this with orange jerseys and drive the opposing team nuts by the 4th qtr.  Perfect.  😈

19 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

We could combine this with orange jerseys and drive the opposing team nuts by the 4th qtr.  Perfect.  😈

Orange face masks would then be a must 😎

4 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

The orange end zone in the Rose Bowl was pretty amazing. Wouldn't mind seeing that for a big matchup like the DSOR or Iron Bowl

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.58.50 AM.png

I was there and had forgot about that.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

I was there and had forgot about that.

Even the orange trim down the sideline looks good. There's a way to do it while respecting tradition. Heck, the Rose Bowl does it!

40 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

Orange face masks would then be a must 😎

I got you Fam

20817268-standard.jpg

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

We won't do anything that excites the playersand helps recruiting. We will stay bama tools. 

17 minutes ago, DivisionN said:

We won't do anything that excites the playersand helps recruiting. We will stay bama tools. 

Nope. Folks don't like change. We do have great uniforms,  but an alternative here and there wouldn't hurt a damn thing and would get these kids enthusiastic about something. In my opinion,  the players should be able to have a say in it all, but too many old heads won't entertain the thought. 

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Never happening. 

On 12/24/2020 at 1:25 PM, sw6146 said:

Pleas stop ..... no gimmick looks for uniforms for field changes. 

NO !!!!!!!  Change everything out with old and in with the new its 2021 and its time to stop going outside to pea. Get rid of Under Armor. Change the air in the lawnmower tires that they use to cut the field. Change it all !!!!

3 hours ago, leglessdan said:

I got you Fam

20817268-standard.jpg

🙏🏻😍 for a game or two a year would be fantastic. Pair it with our navy jerseys and make the pants navy with orange stripes and white piping. 

40 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

🙏🏻😍 for a game or two a year would be fantastic. Pair it with our navy jerseys and make the pants navy with orange stripes and white piping. 

I'm down for a solid grey uni to match the helmet 👌

on a serious note

if being one of the fastest handfuls of people on the planet doesnt work out for him, guy should become director of Auburn progression. make the department up for him. I don't think he's been wrong about anything yet 

17 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I like the traditional look but that helmet up there is pretty awesome

Traditional look is great. We have one of the best unis in the entire country. But we can and should deviate from time to time. We should never paint the field, but some alternate unis would be great for fans and players. 

9 hours ago, sw6146 said:

Pleas stop ..... no gimmick looks for uniforms for field changes. 

Our current players want it, and have been vocal on twitter about it.  All gray uniforms, all blue, all orange, etc.  Flash has been vocal about wanting more swag, and the kids want flashy uni’s.  As much as I love our traditional uniforms, its time to have some fun with it and bring that attitude and swag with it.

Archived