New Look for Pat Dye Field

Proud Tiger

Why are people so afraid of change. I for one would like to see a uniform change, at least for a game or two.. Plus I think the players would love it... 

8 minutes ago, dmoney said:

Why are people so afraid of change. I for one would like to see a uniform change, at least for a game or two.. Plus I think the players would love it... 

It's just something that someone needs to make a decision on and then do it. If it were left up to public opinion it would likely never happen because our traditional look is so good and clean looking. I'm older but I'd be fine with an alternate uniform once or twice a year. The players like them so give it to them occasionally. 

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

It's just something that someone needs to make a decision on and then do it. If it were left up to public opinion it would likely never happen because our traditional look is so good and clean looking. I'm older but I'd be fine with an alternate uniform once or twice a year. The players like them so give it to them occasionally. 

How about we make the players earn them.    Exceptional week at practice.  Win 6 straight games.  Meet some goal or expectation. something. 

24 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

How about we make the players earn them.    Exceptional week at practice.  Win 6 straight games.  Meet some goal or expectation. something. 

I actually like that - incentive based. 

Leave the uniforms alone. There's a reason they've been the best for so long. But I'm all for special occasion stuff... like the all navy or all orange. Be fun one or two games a year.

Different isn't necessarily better.  But I would support occasional single game changes if the players really want it.  Gotta be within the "brand" though.  I've seen way too many silly outfits.

@auburnfaithful72     

If you are making these,  I'd like to see normal grass  with the blue-ORANGE-blue   stripes like the helmets...  sideline to sideline  (E and W) at midfield.  Orange fading out  as it crosses the midfield AU.  Blue stripes solid all the way across, next to,  but not on top of the AU.

I          I

I          I

I     AU    I

I          I

I          I

I think alternate unis would be great for LSU or TAMU. Why those two, you ask? We need to generate some extra excitement on even years.

6 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I think alternate unis would be great for LSU or TAMU. Why those two, you ask? We need to generate some extra excitement on even years.

Speaking of LSU...  do we still make an exception allowing LSU to wear away jerseys at home,   or home jerseys in JH?     I don't remember what the deal was/is. 

Anyway... If we do that  still, do you think CHB will allow that?

On 12/25/2020 at 12:56 AM, VegasEagle said:

5a588675e6574738e9ace7834df74de3.jpg

UTM+3.jpg

No to that tiger. Dump the hat and show more teeth. Like a tiger about to take a bite out of something....lol

Archived