2021 Player Addition and Player Attrition

Zeek

1 minute ago, fredst said:

I’m hoping whoever brought McGee’s name up if he stays at UGa is put on trial like in that silly Dr. Pepper commercial (which I find a little funny I’m sad to say, lol). Looking at you @Zeek😑

Even before the  official HC hire dell’s name has been out there about being part of the staff. This would be a huge get

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Even before the  official HC hire dell’s name has been out there about being part of the staff. This would be a huge get

Your trial is set for right after Zeek’s, lol

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Your trial is set for right after Zeek’s, lol

As a leader of the pitchforks and torches mob, you don't get one. 

8 minutes ago, fredst said:

I’m hoping whoever brought McGee’s name up if he stays at UGa is put on trial like in that silly Dr. Pepper commercial (which I find a little funny I’m sad to say, lol). Looking at you @Zeek😑

I've been trying to will McGee into existence since we fired Gus lol

That and Derek Mason but that one seems impossible to manifest!

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

As a leader of the pitchforks and torches mob, you don't get one. 

Well, that’s the spirit, lol 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I've been trying to will McGee into existence since we fired Gus lol

That and Derek Mason but that one seems impossible to manifest!

Would be the biggest wins ever but unfortunately every time a name is mentioned it does not come true. It is almost like as soon as the names appear on the jboy show you know it won’t happen. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Would be the biggest wins ever but unfortunately every time a name is mentioned it does not come true. It is almost like as soon as the names appear on the jboy show you know it won’t happen. 

That's why I messaged him telling him to stfu about McGee 😆

17 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Cord is gone. Figured one QB would go. 

This one is interesting to me. He seemed very content to ride that scholarship to a degree when he came in. I wonder if he's been encouraged to walk. Or maybe he's just decided he wants to take one more crack on getting on a football field, even if it's a very small one. 

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

This one is interesting to me. He seemed very content to ride that scholarship to a degree when he came in. I wonder if he's been encouraged to walk. Or maybe he's just decided he wants to take one more crack on getting on a football field, even if it's a very small one. 

Go the Malik Willis route... transfer to a small school and ball out.  Maybe that's a new thing at getting noticed for some of these guys.

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

The understanding is that it was unlikely he'd keep his scholarship here. My guess is Harsin has been getting into who stays and goes.

Only way I figured he'd stay was as a Grad Assistant. Honestly I think we should give Sawyer Pate a scholly but it's likely they use this spot to get a transfer QB.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

The understanding is that it was unlikely he'd keep his scholarship here. My guess is Harsin has been getting into who stays and goes.

Only way I figured he'd stay was as a Grad Assistant. Honestly I think we should give Sawyer Pate a scholly but it's likely they use this spot to get a transfer QB.

Okay, thanks. I thought maybe that was the case.

And I really hope people read this. I think a significant percentage of the people who post here don't realize how many of these kids are nudged into the portal. 

33 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He wants to play football bottom line.  Here he wouldn’t get opportunity.  

Just now, Zeek said:

Seth Williams gone

Link?

11 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Link?

He's gone...there is that better?

I wish he would stay because I think he would improve his draft status. 4th round isn't bad though. Good luck Seth. Top 2 receivers gone.. ouch.

2 Receivers drafted is good for the brand. Especially considering we've only had 2 drafted in the last 5 years or so combined. 

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Probably the least surprising of any 

Agreed. Eli Stove should become a priority to try and keep.

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

I really hope Eli decides to use his additional year.

Considering I can't even find a draft profile for him it would be wise. You never know though.

5 hours ago, Zeek said:

I thought Baseball was paying his scholarship.

Wasn’t he a walk on?

Archived