Jump to content

2021 Player Addition and Player Attrition


Zeek
 Share

Recommended Posts





Just now, Tony4AU said:

Bobo official as OC.  No mention of QB Coach duties.  

Between Harsin and Bobo it would feel incredibly redundant to waste an on-field position on a QB coach lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Between Harsin and Bobo it would feel incredibly redundant to waste an on-field position on a QB coach lol

True.  But we will see.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Between Harsin and Bobo it would feel incredibly redundant to waste an on-field position on a QB coach lol

So, you're saying we are replacing a head coach and an OC neither of which played QB beyond HS with two coaches that played QB in college?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ClarkGriswold said:

So, you're saying we are replacing a head coach and an OC neither of which played QB beyond HS with two coaches that played QB in college?

Crazy idea, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ClarkGriswold said:

So, you're saying we are replacing a head coach and an OC neither of which played QB beyond HS with two coaches that played QB in college?

I like the way you framed that.

Latest National Lampoons Vacation GIFs | Gfycat

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ClarkGriswold said:

So, you're saying we are replacing a head coach and an OC neither of which played QB beyond HS with two coaches that played QB in college?

781aa751e994839d8d80dd17ec810008.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, looney said:

Got it. Thanks.

We should tell him we'll name the most confusing building on campus after him.

Call it the Brick house?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Call it the Brick house?

Cosigned. 

I was going to insert a Commodores GIF but it appears I've lost the ability to add images. Wonder if I did something to lose privileges at some point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Call it the Brick house?

And he could rename his office Haley Center.

10 minutes ago, looney said:

Cosigned. 

I was going to insert a Commodores GIF but it appears I've lost the ability to add images. Wonder if I did something to lose privileges at some point.

Eh, we hired a Commodore, you're good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Paladin said:

Crime Dawg headed to Gainesville, reportedly.

 

 

 

I was really hoping he was one that we would keep around.  I think he is a great coach

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Crime Dawg headed to Gainesville, reportedly.

 

 

 

Good for him.  Wish him the best except when they play Auburn.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

 

 

It's looking like it'll be Miami for TRob. Mason's background is DBs so he'd definitely be more involved with that room and targets.

Also, this guy might be considering a return.

061e42ba-1069-4788-856d-d29180266a4f-jc_

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

It's looking like it'll be Miami for TRob. Mason's background is DBs so he'd definitely be more involved with that room and targets.

Also, this guy might be considering a return.

061e42ba-1069-4788-856d-d29180266a4f-jc_

 

Who is that?  The only #22 I remember in somewhat recent history is T’sharvan Bell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

Who is that?  The only #22 I remember in somewhat recent history is T’sharvan Bell. 

Joiner 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Also, this guy might be considering a return.

061e42ba-1069-4788-856d-d29180266a4f-jc_

 

Interesting. Haven’t heard that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Zeek changed the title to 2021 Player Addition and Player Attrition

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...