2021 Player Addition and Player Attrition

Zeek

7 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Well ,there only so many Head Coaches in Alabama that would actually know.   Saban wouldn't say something complimentary about Auburn,  so there are only 2-3 more that would know.  

What are the chances it was Harsin?   LOL

High school coaches 

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAA being hired at Boise St.. That might clear up some assistant hirings. We’ll see.

2 minutes ago, AUFiend said:

According to Football Scoop, Andy Avalos is expected to take the Boise State job, so Spencer Danielson may stay there as well.

Beat me to it. Let’s see what happens.

10 minutes ago, AUFiend said:

According to Football Scoop, Andy Avalos is expected to take the Boise State job, so Spencer Danielson may stay there as well.

Considering that high powered resume Danielson has I won't cry if he stays at Boise.

2 minutes ago, Carnell said:

Considering that high powered resume Danielson has I won't cry if he stays at Boise.

He would be staying as the DC there. Which means that we would be getting quite a coup to get that guy as a Buck/EDGE coach here.

2 minutes ago, metafour said:

He would be staying as the DC there. Which means that we would be getting quite a coup to get that guy as a Buck/EDGE coach here.

I don't  know about that because that like saying since Gus is a high school HC getting him to be OC at Auburn was a coup.

21 minutes ago, Carnell said:

I don't  know about that because that like saying since Gus is a high school HC getting him to be OC at Auburn was a coup.

He was a broyles award winner and had multiple top offenses at Tulsa before becoming OC at AU. He made a lateral position move, but a better career move. This guy would be leaving a successful program in Boise and while auburn is steps above, it’s a relative unknown and he would be taking a demotion, unlike gus when he came here. That would’ve been like making Gus a position coach when he left Tulsa instead of OC

3 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Jamie Sherwood, Grant Loy, DJ Williams are leaving.

I knew the other two but was not aware Sherwood was leaving too.

12 minutes ago, dilligas said:

I knew the other two but was not aware Sherwood was leaving too.

NFL bound

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

Not surprised.  He came to play for Chad Morris.  Brandon Frazier did too so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the portal.  Hope not.

5 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

And now UO tight end ain’t coming. We are getting slammed. 

We have 15 of them, we’ll be ight

Archived