2021 Player Addition and Player Attrition

Zeek

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

I'm thinking T-Will could coach LB's and Porter could coach DL/DB's. McClendon could coach the WR's.

I expectMason to coach Safeties and Nickles, with Etheridge coaching CBS.  Schmedding will coach ILBs.  We need someone hired to coach DL and someone to coach OLB/Buck, and of course a WR coach.  Someone will need to pull double duty and coach ST.

6 hours ago, fredst said:

Since somebody posted his pic, I can’t get the thought of Tosh Lupoi as our DL coach out of my head. I hate whoever did that....

There's another exciting name on the DLine being kicked around, but I refuse to believe it.

18 minutes ago, AUFan2015 said:

Nathan King on AUC added Jimmy Brumbaugh and Vic So'oto as names to watch for DL

Don’t know much about each but think I’d rather have Sooto than Brumbaugh. Seems young and energetic and looks like he’d match what I feel like is the new energy of this team. 

2 hours ago, AUFan2015 said:

Nathan King on AUC added Jimmy Brumbaugh and Vic So'oto as names to watch for DL

I like Nate, but the info coming out of 247 just ain't it atm

7 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Needed that. But aren't most of those just the same account?

Beamer's track record speaks for itself, of course.

1 minute ago, Paladin said:

These guys getting bad advice from somewhere  

17 hours ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Don’t know much about each but think I’d rather have Sooto than Brumbaugh. Seems young and energetic and looks like he’d match what I feel like is the new energy of this team. 

Man, USCe beats us 1 time in 90 years and then we just destroy their staff in retaliation 

Archived