2021 Player Addition and Player Attrition

Zeek

43 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Malik looked good in beating coastal last night. Think he may be one that got 

Agreed. He got away from Gus. Best thing for him to be developed. 

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did most of his damage with his legs. 

1 hour ago, Old fan 47 said:

Malik looked good in beating coastal last night. Think he may be one that got away. 

Seriously? I thought he threw the ball horribly..he ran very well. Great game..

I'm glad someone posted Ryan Russell's name. I've always thought we needed a better S&C coach for a long time. Our d-line and o-line looked so warnout towards the end of the 3rd quarter cause they were out of shape.

2 hours ago, alexava said:

Seriously? I thought he threw the ball horribly..he ran very well. Great game..

But compared to Bo, I didn’t think he threw it any more horrible. Just like bo, he had a new OC and even a new HC, with very little time to learn a system, just as Nix. Smaller school or not, I think both those schools beat Auburn or in the least scare them. Just an opinion. Not a knock on anybody. 

40 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

But compared to Bo, I didn’t think he threw it any more horrible. Just like bo, he had a new OC and even a new HC, with very little time to learn a system, just as Nix. Smaller school or not, I think both those schools beat Auburn or in the least scare them. Just an opinion. Not a knock on anybody. 

I wasn’t thinking in comparison to Bo. I was just going by the game I was watching. He did some good things. I just didn’t see a polished passer. 

5 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

That is not a good sign.

Ron on 247 said earlier he would have more info about this but havent seen it yet. That was why I originally asked. I thought after his recent twits that he was a lock to come back.

10 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Ron on 247 said earlier he would have more info about this but havent seen it yet. That was why I originally asked. I thought after his recent twits that he was a lock to come back.

Based on his tweets, most of us assumed he would be back.

Considering he doesn’t like his stuff reposted, even tho it’s free info, I’ll  just say this: Thinking is 3 non senior starters are pretty much gone, possibly 5.

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Considering he doesn’t like his stuff reposted, even tho it’s free info, I’ll  just say this: Thinking is 3 non senior starters are pretty much gone, possibly 5.

Can’t elaborate on who?

2 minutes ago, auol72 said:

Pretty easy to know that the three are Williams, Schwartz and Shivers.

I guess so if still consider shivers starter. Wonder who the other 2 possible are. 

15 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Can’t elaborate on who?

The person isn’t elaborating on who, so it could be those some are speculating or a couple out of left field, who knows. He made the comment of not wanting to ruin a players moment to announce. 

6 minutes ago, auol72 said:

Pretty easy to know that the three are Williams, Schwartz and Shivers.

Williams definitely, everybody was pretty sure flash would return until last night so who knows. Shivers, not a done deal yet, but could happen. Hoping the last one doesn’t more than anything.

5 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

I really hope what I'm hearing is that one of those 5 really stays. We don't need to lose him. That's all I'm gonna say.

33 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I really hope what I'm hearing is that one of those 5 really stays. We don't need to lose him. That's all I'm gonna say.

Why act coy? You're talking about Tank and his recently deleted IG post 

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Why act coy? You're talking about Tank and his recently deleted IG post 

Definitely the one guy we can’t afford to lose. I was afraid that’s who was being alluded to

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

This Instant Play rule for transfers has opened up another whole thing to be considered. Many of these kids love to troll, play and laugh at the hundreds of adults hanging on every tweet.

Ignoring such things will bring peace of mind until there is some solid information out there.

26 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

What did his IG post say?

Was a story of him at a nail salon with text overlay of "y'all gonna hate what I'm about to do"

So he either got a fresh gel coat in an unusual color (gasp maybe red, oh no!!) or he's 100% transferring b/c that's all it could mean

24 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Was a story of him at a nail salon with text overlay of "y'all gonna hate what I'm about to do"

So he either got a fresh gel coat in an unusual color (gasp maybe red, oh no!!) or he's 100% transferring b/c that's all it could mean

Because everyone knows getting a manicure is secret code for entering the transfer portal.  We see it every year.

Archived