Schwartz

RunInRed

35 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Quote me where I mocked you. 

And I'm still wait for an answer to my question. No rush, I'll wait.

"Lunacy". Bringing up the screen pass stuff. Mocking the idea of fluidity in a receiver.

And I love that you think so highly of yourself that you demand I hop on sensei's lap for a parable. Just talk plainly and sincerely about football. You aren't owed anything more than a turn to speak. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AUght2win said:

And I love that you think so highly of yourself

Bird is one of the last people on this site I’d call arrogant. You sound hurt.

47 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Bird is one of the last people on this site I’d call arrogant. You sound hurt.

Bird is very arrogant, now bad mouthing Cole is a very weird thing to do

Had me worried with all the Dark Side posts. Seemed like he was considering transfer to one of our rivals.

Best of luck Flash. Really wish we could have seen you in a coherent offense for at least one season.

I'm rooting for him, his speed was unreal. Lots of fast dudes in the NFL though wish we coulda see him run more than 2 routes and a jet sweep. Needs some lateral, "football" moves to make guys miss. Soft hands, don't remember many drops

The players have the right to make the decision that’s right for them. But man, I think he’s making the wrong move. Right now, he’s viewed as an inconsistent gadget player. That isn’t likely to even get him a free agent deal. Best of luck. He’s really going to need it.

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

The players have the right to make the decision that’s right for them. But man, I think he’s making the wrong move. Right now, he’s viewed as an inconsistent gadget player. That isn’t likely to even get him a free agent deal. Best of luck. He’s really going to need it.

LOL

Good luck to Schwartz, but yeah I really don't feel great about his prospects.

Oh, he'll get a contract but the speed vertical route type guys don't typically have longevity in the league. Maybe my eval is just bad, but I feel he could've really raised his stock with another year in a system that isn't mocked by the NFL.

Best of luck to you Anthony!  It was fun watching you play for Auburn and will be just as fun watching you in the NFL!

I will say this Darius Slayton may have opened a few more doors for him. Schwartz will be fine. I believe he had  more production this year than last. Imagine him on Seattle with Metcalf and Lockett. Good luck to the young man.

Even though I don’t agree with his decision to not play the bowl game, I wish him the best of luck moving forward.  

I also think leaving early may cost him a lot of money in the long run versus playing another year - but I don’t know what his personal situation is, so it may be the right move for him.  

Regardless, his decision has been made, so best of luck to you Flash.  War Eagle!

Schwartz to me seems like somebody that needs to be on the right team vs a higher picking team anyway 

if this is a guy that falls to like Kansas City (can never have enough lol), Houston, or to the Chargers (just a few names off the top of my head), he could get alot of work and not necessarily have to be Julio or AB with his route running. just do his thing 

Houston esp with Will Fuller missing like half a season every season. he does like 0.80 of the same thing Will does 

Archived