Schwartz

RunInRed

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Already stated it about 1000× in this thread. Fluidity, body control, and ball skills to make difficult catches. 

Interesting

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Interesting

Lol, how many times have you told your secondary to watch out for that guy with the incredible fluidity. He's going to be a handful. Or how many times have you put the fluidity drills in to improve your players, because this fluidity trait apparently is just as important as speed and catching the ball. 

And then how do you measure it. Can you imagine NFL scouts saying we like him but he's not elegant and graceful enough!

Just now, cole256 said:

how many times have you told your secondary to watch out for that guy with the incredible fluidity

I'd be roasted. They'd still be laughing at me.

22 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I'll stick to my guns that AS is not currently a true receiver. He's Onterrio McCalebb

This is an incredibly dumb take on every level and I can’t believe you’re willing to die on this hill 

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

This is an incredibly dumb take on every level and I can’t believe you’re willing to die on this hill 

😂 Well if AS doesn't go top 2 rounds, I guess you guys know something the NFL scouts don't. 

I'd be roasted. They'd still be laughing at me.

I know if I had a choice to go against the fluidity guy or the Olympic track speed guy.....I know who'd I choose. I'd like my chances to knock the fluidity out of the guy

Just now, AUght2win said:

LMAO you and @cole256 got it, man. Speed is all that matters.

Screenshot_20201231-175310_Chrome.jpg

This is hilarious in a few ways. Nobody said that speed is the only thing that matters. Actually nobody even closely said anything like that. 

Secondly it's funny how you matter of factly talk and say speed is the only thing AS has. You talk as if you have watched this guy play and has constantly watched him drop passes

Just now, jAUSon said:

3mhQzhl6YyQ3bKIL29.gif

That’s freaking weird man.

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

LMAO you and @cole256 got it, man. Speed is all that matters.

Screenshot_20201231-175310_Chrome.jpg

I'll make a deal with you. Quote me in this thread where I said Speed is all that matters and I'll walk away for a year. If you can't, then you STFU and quit doubling down on this lunacy. 

Deal?

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I know if I had a choice to go against the fluidity guy or the Olympic track speed guy.....I know who'd I choose. I'd like my chances to knock the fluidity out of the guy

exactly. Can't always catch the speed guy, but we sure can knock the guy out if he is fluid... :)

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

exactly. Can't always catch the speed guy, but we sure can knock the guy out if he is fluid... :)

We can at least go down swinging. Maybe make a leak for the next time we play him!

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'll make a deal with you. Quote me in this thread where I said Speed is all that matters and I'll walk away for a year. If you can't, then you STFU and quit doubling down on this lunacy. 

Deal?

Hey, how's about you tone it down after hopping in here, without reading, with no context, and acting like you know wtf is being said.

Happy New Year... just saying. 😝 

Just now, AUght2win said:

Hey, how's about you tone it down after hopping in here, without reading, with no context, and acting like you know wtf is being said.

So...no deal?

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

And just to be clear... although I haven't posted, that doesn't mean I haven't been reading the post throughout the thread.  As far as knowing what is being said, even if I hadn't read any of this, compared to you, I'd still know a hell of a lot more about this subject.

And just to be clear... although I haven't posted, that doesn't mean I haven't been reading the post throughout the thread.  As far as knowing what is being said, even if I hadn't read any of this, compared to you, I'd still know a hell of a lot more about this subject.

I'm sure you do, boss.

So, again, what part of my stance: that AS is not NFL ready, and has shown only raw-speed to date, do you disagree with, exactly? 

2 hours ago, AUght2win said:

Screenshot_20201231-155113_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-160656_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-160612_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-155422_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-155339_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-160638_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-154915_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-155535_YouTube.jpg

Just a quick look on YT. Anything else I can help you with, boss?

I'm the only person that noticed there's only 2 jump over a guy pics on here? Out of all the years he's played if you come up with this it seems like you lost this point

5 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I'm sure you do, boss.

So, again, what part of my stance: that AS is not NFL ready, and has shown only raw-speed to date, do you disagree with, exactly? 

Put it this way, you go to a bar looking for a girl. There are two, one is all dolled up and beautiful and one smells like grease and is in sweats and a ponytail. Which one plays the piano better?

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm the only person that noticed there's only 2 jump over a guy pics on here? Out of all the years he's played if you come up with this it seems like you lost this point

Homie, I just ducked into YT for 2 seconds.

Archived