What is with the Tank rumors??

wde1968

I read where he posted something earlier then took it down. No details as I didn't see it however, those who did said not good. If just people being a$$e$ remove thread please.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I think the rumors are about him posting an IG story at a nail salon and posting “y’all gonna be mad but I gotta do what I gotta do.” 

So he's getting a manicure or transferring.....COME ON MANICURE 

4 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I think the rumors are about him posting an IG story at a nail salon and posting “y’all gonna be mad but I gotta do what I gotta do.” 

Def ppl reading way too much into things... And rival fans trolling 

I understand coaching changes are hard, but honestly...this kid is probably the only sure bet to have a starting spot secured for the next 2 years. He led all SEC Fr in rushing...and was 5th overall while barely playing in first game, and being injured for at least 2 more. Why in the world would he leave? I am sure he is aware of our track record of RBs in the NFL. I just don't buy it. People just trolling or looking for something to worry about. The coaching search got everybody so worked up they haven't come back down yet.

20 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I understand coaching changes are hard, but honestly...this kid is probably the only sure bet to have a starting spot secured for the next 2 years. He was the SEC leading rusher. Why in the world would he leave? I am sure he is aware of our track record of RBs in the NFL. I just don't buy it. People just trolling or looking for something to worry about. The coaching search got everybody so worked up they haven't come back down yet.

He was the SEC leading rusher?  

I think we really need to dive into this relentlessly.  Questions I need answered before I can say what the true meaning is.

Was it a manicure or a pedicure?  Or both?  Really bad news if both.

What time of day was it?  If no clock was available, where was the sun positioned?  Depending on the time of day he could be missing bowl practices.

What was his attire?  Casual or dressed up?  Dressed up might mean he is leaving, or a hot date.

Were there any words that were in all CAPS?  Or did he use the font Cam Newton uses when he posts where you can barely understand what he is writing?

All of these bits of information are critical.

In all seriousness this will be a little bumpy until normalcy returns for our program.  Rumors or transfers, recommits, etc. are normal when there is a coaching change.  Let Harsin do his job to put a coaching staff together and then we can go from there.  Not much we can do as fans.  The current players and commits know how much we love them so we did all we can do.

26 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

uga is trying to get him to transfer, which is illegal

Thuga and illegal, just seem to fit together like hand and glove

has auburn turned ga in for trying to steal our running back? i am coming up with a plan that involves a drone and a large paper sack of cow manure that might accidentally fly over their stadium and crash on their logo.i cannot stand ga anymore. i hope someone gets me outta jail cus i am too old and fat to run anymore.

19 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

Thuga and illegal, just seem to fit together like hand and glove

There is not an ounce of decency in Kirby Smart. I never thought I would detest a coach more than Saban, but KS is a pile of dog poop.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

uga is trying to get him to transfer, which is illegal, but I don't think he will go anywhere. I do know that Harsin has talked to Tank and Tank was happy to hear what he was told by Harsin. 

Thanks for this insight on Tank. Any word on a similar conversation with Shivers by Harsin? 

That Running back in the Boise v FSU game looked a lot like Tank running through the line.  

49 minutes ago, au701948 said:

There is not an ounce of decency in Kirby Smart. I never thought I would detest a coach more than Saban, but KS is a pile of dog poop.

saban, ks, jimbo, and mullen are all on the same level for me 🤮

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

has auburn turned ga in for trying to steal our running back? i am coming up with a plan that involves a drone and a large paper sack of cow manure that might accidentally fly over their stadium and crash on their logo.i cannot stand ga anymore. i hope someone gets me outta jail cus i am too old and fat to run anymore.

If you do this let me know, I'll come get you out.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Y’all let these kids live man. Grown men on people IG story 

To be fair its what I saw someone else say on another board. I have been on Instagram like 6 times in my life and most of those were for nba2k20 locker codes

Archived