What is with the Tank rumors??

wde1968

53 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Why? No such rule for coaches. Why should there be for players?

to eliminate poaching by conference rivals.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

To be fair its what I saw someone else say on another board. I have been on Instagram like 6 times in my life and most of those were for nba2k20 locker codes

raw

7 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

uga is trying to get him to transfer, which is illegal, but I don't think he will go anywhere. I do know that Harsin has talked to Tank and Tank was happy to hear what he was told by Harsin. 

I think I'll just start calling him Kirby Shart.

22 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

raw

The funny thing about the internet is that when you say you saw something somewhere else, there is always a way to prove what one saw. 

post edited to remove profanity. do not repost it.

9 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

uga is trying to get him to transfer, which is illegal, but I don't think he will go anywhere. I do know that Harsin has talked to Tank and Tank was happy to hear what he was told by Harsin. 

UGA just ticks me off. 

10 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Tank just needs to watch some Boise film. He will stay. 

10 hours ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

I think its much ado about nothing. People don't need to be tweet and IG whisperers. Just let what happens happen.

I guarantee you, its not THAT deep.

hey flex i have a question? i think you would give a fair or honest answer. did coach or does coach clark really hate auburn enough to tear up recruitment letters from auburn to the kids that played for him? and if he did does he regret it now? being in the anniston gadsden area he was always well respected but i had never heard those rumors until a few days ago on this board. i would be interested to hear your thoughts but i understand if you might not want to answer it. thanx

take this for what it is worth as i copied it from another site concerning tank

He tested positive for COVID, no symptoms. Cleared to join team and is in Auburn. who knows if he will play in the bowl game. With the new transfer rules many players will consider transferring. Some are very close to their position coaches.

the same folks say he and caddy are real close and if caddy remains he is good to go for what it is worth. shrugs

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

take this for what it is worth as i copied it from another site concerning tank

He tested positive for COVID, no symptoms. Cleared to join team and is in Auburn. who knows if he will play in the bowl game. With the new transfer rules many players will consider transferring. Some are very close to their position coaches.

the same folks say he and caddy are real close and if caddy remains he is good to go for what it is worth. shrugs

That explains why he hasn’t been shown in the pictures of practice this week 

Given what WDE said, and I wasn’t even aware of these rumors until today, so I feel confident about him staying, but man if it happened.... That would be the worst thing to ever happen. MAR, and Shivers transfer out and Goodwin decommits Bc he wants to be the #1 RB. We would be left with one scholarship RB that has problems staying healthy.  Again, based on things I’ve read I think it’s just bs rumors, but man would that suck

I have absolutely no reason to think Tank is an irrational, ego case*. This is an huge opportunity for him, not a problem - we are entering the "Harsin Zone". 

*(But if he is, **** it.  Next man up.)

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

There are more rumors in here than in a middle school lunchroom.  

Yes, but the level of discourse is higher in the lunchroom

We will see who transfers, we will see who signs, we will see who stays......and in the spring the boys that are here will head to practice, put on the AU helmets and get after it.  I am sure Coach And the Tigers will make us proud. 

15 hours ago, wde1968 said:

Sorry wrong again don't have IG I'm not a tidepod eating millennial. 

115781F7-FC68-46B5-B459-C341B61C2740.jpeg

I’m a millennial and I stopped eating laundry detergent YEARS ago, so the jokes on you!

But seriously, you might be an idiot.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:39 PM, wde1968 said:

Nope GenX here but you going instant boomer tells yours.

Frankly, at least half the country probably doesn't even know there's more than two generations.

Nine of the 14 SEC coaches are Xers.

Just now, AUwent said:

Frankly, at least half the country probably doesn't even know there's more than two generations.

Nor care. Not being a smarty here. I have to explain my posts so I don’t get attacked. Not by you, but others.

Archived