What is with the Tank rumors??

wde1968

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

JGT mentioned that Tank is seriously considering it. Not guessing one way or the other.

Well, if Tank came to play for anything except Auburn, then he should probably go. If Auburn ain’t in his heart, his heart won’t be in Auburn. It matters.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

If he does, I hope AU people put all the stops out on Kirby, what good it would do, idk

Agree with you.  Even if it’s absolutely verified, not much could be done, I guess.  The whole portal thing is just opening another method to cheat.

1 minute ago, aub4life said:

Agree with you.  Even if it’s absolutely verified, not much could be done, I guess.  The whole portal thing is just opening another method to cheat.

The rich, get richer ...

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Why on earth would he want to transfer to GA anyway? They have an entire stable full of thoroughbreds. 

And according to uga fans Milton is better 

The insane part out of all this is Georgia hasnt did much with all those top 5 recruiting classes. I believe his overall record is no better than Richts

Just now, e808 said:

The insane part out of all this is Georgia hasnt did much with all those top 5 recruiting classes. I believe his overall record is no better than Richts

If i were a UGA fan id be pissed- number 1 recruiting class and youve got nothin to show for it

Of course I hope he stays but this program is bigger than a running back. It is obvious that we needed to make some program changes. Hopefully he will see that this. 

Understandable that the program is bigger than the player. However, we need a changer to take a leap of faith and be a game changer just like Bo did with Coach Dye. Auburn over the years has always been a blue collar team but had just enough great players in key positions. Namely from the running back position and really stingy defense. Tank reminds me of Kenny Irons and Kadi refuses to go down.

17 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

They seem to be ok with that as long as they beat Florida lol bums 

And beat Auburn.

Just now, Never2Yield said:

And beat Auburn.

I’ve been around enough of them to know that it’s all complete delusion. UGA could lose every game and their fans would still believe that UGA is the best team in the nation. They’d definitely talk **** like they were. 

40 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I’ve been around enough of them to know that it’s all complete delusion. UGA could lose every game and their fans would still believe that UGA is the best team in the nation. They’d definitely talk **** like they were. 

This...strangely arrogant to have not won squat. 

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I will offer half of the posters on this forum as tribute to get Tank to stay.  :comfort:

Which half?! :poke:

2 hours ago, AUght2win said:

True but man, he would literally be the difference in ball games with CBH trying to get the program back off the mat. It'd be a big blow. Devastating, even.

It’s possible, but Auburn can win without him. We have no clue what this team will look like next year. 

It would suck, but again, the program is bigger than one player. You have to move forward. If he doesn’t want to be at Auburn then that’s his choice. 

12 hours ago, woodford said:

It’s possible, but Auburn can win without him. We have no clue what this team will look like next year. 

It would suck, but again, the program is bigger than one player. You have to move forward. If he doesn’t want to be at Auburn then that’s his choice. 

I’m not sure how many games Auburn will be in next year without a top tier back. If he goes, the offense will be unwatchable. Look at yesterday against NW. Harsin def has his work cut out for him. It could be 2 to 3 years before we field a team ready to compete with the strong SEC programs. Here’s to hoping we don’t continue losing players to the transfer portal. Hopefully the talent on the roster is better than we know and a new staff will be able to get full potential out of them. 

19 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

I’m not sure how many games Auburn will be in next year without a top tier back. If he goes, the offense will be unwatchable. Look at yesterday against NW. Harsin def has his work cut out for him. It could be 2 to 3 years before we field a team ready to compete with the strong SEC programs. Here’s to hoping we don’t continue losing players to the transfer portal. Hopefully the talent on the roster is better than we know and a new staff will be able to get full potential out of them. 

You have absolutely no way of knowing that. The entire thing is going to get blown up. If you think it'll be the same, I dare you to watch the 2012 Iron Bowl and then watch the 2013 season.

2 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

You have absolutely no way of knowing that. The entire thing is going to get blown up. If you think it'll be the same, I dare you to watch the 2012 Iron Bowl and then watch the 2013 season.

Tell me who the Nick Marshall of 2021 will be? 

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Tell me who the Nick Marshall of 2021 will be? 

Maybe Georgia  has another DB they are not using? 🤷‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Dematrius Davis 

Lmao. I've never seen a place over rate a 5'10", fringe top 250 player more than him

4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Dematrius Davis 

I'm sure your joking right?

True freshmen, and not an elite one at that, being the savior at QB playing against AL, GA, TaM, LSU, etc?

No way....

Archived