What is with the Tank rumors??

wde1968

7 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

All the more reason to retain Caddy.  He is a good coach, recruiter, provides continuity for our team, and would be a big reason Tank stays.  I don’t see a negative to him staying.  

Go Crazy Cadillac :)

(That was the first Iron Bowl I have cognizant memory of.)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Go Crazy Cadillac :)

(That was the first Iron Bowl I have cognizant memory of.)

Thanks for making me feel old! 😁

4 hours ago, PoetTiger said:

Easy there...Garner can coach and recruit. He was a fool for allegedly buying into KSteelee’s coup, but the man has a great reputation as a defensive line coach. I am guessing you meant was not a stud, correct?

His actions speak to something more than his recruiting or coaching ability...it speaks to his character.  I love country songs... "if you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything".   

I've been thinking a lot about Young Mr. Bigsby tonight.   There is one person that could talk to Tank that he should listen too.  This person  also had doubts about where he was while a Auburn.     He went  as far as entering the portal for the time.  Actually hung up his cleats, and was heading out of town.   

Mr. Bo Jackson.   

Continue at Auburn  or move on? Probably the most life changing decision Bo ever had to make.

Bo was also in a similar situation with people all up in his ear,  telling Bo  what is best for him.   Bo learned how they can not be trusted.    When Bo listened to whoever, and took that plane flight to Tampa Bay, he was being  taken advantage of.    Young and naïve !

Tank is what... 20 years old and he is caught in a whirlwind of advice.  He needs someone who "has been there".     I can not think of a person that has been in Tank's shoes as much as Bo.  

I think Bo relating to this young man's current situation would be even bigger than Bo's love for Auburn.  I believe Bo would help Tank make the best decision for Tank. 

Thoughts?

Can someone make this happen?

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Ummm.......you realize that literally just happened last year, right? A True Freshman came in and started at AU. I think Davis could absolutely push for QB1 in his first year.

Man, I hope so!    Having an impartial HC come in and evaluate Bo vs DD would be boss.     Having Bo pushed by someone other than a mid-major transfer and a 48-yr old baseball player might be helpful too!

2 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I think Bo relating to this young man's current situation would be even bigger than Bo's love for Auburn.  I believe Bo would help Tank make the best decision for Tank. 

I just told Bo when he stopped by earlier to drop off a hot plate of Spare ribs and a nice cool Bud, he said he thinking about it. 

In all seriousness, you are correct. Bo would absolutely be able to relate to young Cartavious' situation and guide him in the Orange and Blue direction needed. 

Archived