Mark-Antony Richards confirms he won’t be back

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

My point is, after two years on the team, like MAR, one wouldn’t necessarily have predicted an NFL career. Mikey dismisses MAR’s potential because he hasn’t had the opportunity.

Actually, dismissing him because he's entering the transfer portal. He, better than anybody, can see what's between him and RB #1. If he doesn't think he can beat those other guys out, what makes anybody else think he's an NFL back?

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Actually, dismissing him because he's entering the transfer portal. He, better than anybody, can see what's between him and RB #1. If he doesn't think he can beat those other guys out, what makes anybody else think he's an NFL back?

No one who has ever transferred has made an NFL roster. I see your point.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

No one who has ever transferred has made an NFL roster. I see your point.

Some very few have left AU and made it to the NFL, but I do believe you can count them on the fingers of one hand and have some fingers left over.

11 hours ago, e808 said:

Some food for thought. If half the fan base or more than half had to google and find out who Harsin is how do u think the kids feel. If u are on a three year plan to get to the league do you stick around for the unknown or go somewhere established. IMO Cristobal probably could have prevented some of this but it is what it is. Coach has his work cut out for him. Hoping for the best War Eagle!!

If you had to google Bryan Harsin you arent paying attention to football. His name shouldve been familiar enough, not saying its Urban Meyer, but the guy was well known. If nothing else, jogging your memory of who he is and what hes done shouldve given you a good feeling about the hire. I dont believe any of the players are leaving bc Harsin is the new coach. I think it has more to do with the Steel rumors and lack of success/development at Auburn

26 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Some very few have left AU and made it to the NFL, but I do believe you can count them on the fingers of one hand and have some fingers left over.

There are a number of college teams other than Auburn. Cam transferred. Nick Marshall transferred. Jalen Hurts transferred. Your logic sucks. It suggests only one guy on a depth chart can make an nfl roster.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

There are a number of college teams other than Auburn. Cam transferred. Nick Marshall transferred. Jalen Hurts transferred. Your logic sucks. It suggests only one guy on a depth chart can make an nfl roster.

Yes, there are other teams. But MAR is leaving Auburn. 'Nuff said.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Your logic fails wherever it goes.

Auburn is a special place. You should adjust your logic accordingly, as it fails frequently in the area of AU sports and entirely in other areas.

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Auburn is a special place. You should adjust your logic accordingly, as it fails frequently in the area of AU sports and entirely in other areas.

Ok. So every Auburn player that didn’t beat out the person ahead of them by the end of their second year in the program obviously lacked NFL talent. Thanks for the insight, @Mikey

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Ok. So every Auburn player that didn’t beat out the person ahead of them by the end of their second year in the program obviously lacked NFL talent. Thanks for the insight, @Mikey

Once he clamps down on a hot take, he never lets go of it no matter how much logic and reason you attempt to throw at him.

15 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Once he clamps down on a hot take, he never lets go of it no matter how much logic and reason you attempt to throw at him.

The most self-owning raccoon of all time. All he has to do is let go of the shiny object, but he'd consider that "losing" and would rather get his ass handed to him over and over again instead. He mistakes a lack of intelligence for nobility.

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Not entirely true, but mostly. Glad to have helped you along your path to understanding. Just remember that you still have quite a way to go.

32 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Not entirely true, but mostly. Glad to have helped you along your path to understanding. Just remember that you still have quite a way to go.

Kevin Greene. Aundray Bruce, several other defensive linemen, including Dee Ford. Brandon King— never started at all. I don’t have time to research for a lost cause. And happy new year!

7 hours ago, Auhud08 said:

If you had to google Bryan Harsin you arent paying attention to football. His name shouldve been familiar enough, not saying its Urban Meyer, but the guy was well known.

And very well respected. Unlike our previous coach, CBH is plugged in very well to the coaching fraternity.

Archived