AUFAMILY Campaign Update

RunInRed

Long time listener, first time caller.

I've followed this site and Auburn Eagle (or whatever that old forum was called that merged with this one) for most of my adult life. Finally emerged from my slumber to post here and donate much less than you deserve for the many hours of entertainment. Thank you. 

To prove my long period of observation AND offer unsolicited/unearned opinions, my favorite posters are @McLoofus and @cole256. I just hope Cole would be nice to me. 

And ya'll lay off @auburn4ever. No one likes a bully and he brings more to the board than many of you. Seriously. 

I'll hang up and listen. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, cbo said:

I've followed this site and Auburn Eagle (or whatever that old forum was called that merged with this one) for most of my adult life. Finally emerged from my slumber to post here and donate much less than you deserve for the many hours of entertainment. Thank you. 

To prove my long period of observation AND offer unsolicited/unearned opinions, my favorite posters are @McLoofus and @cole256. I just hope Cole would be nice to me. 

And ya'll lay off @auburn4ever. No one likes a bully and he brings more to the board than many of you. Seriously. 

I'll hang up and listen. 

What a GENEROUS donation! Thank you for the support. 🦅

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cbo said:

I'll hang up and listen. 

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be cool. If I say anything to offend you or anything just let me know and I'll make sure not to do it again. Or if you don't want to do that just tell mcloof, and loof will tell me to stop being a dummy or something and I'll chill. You should post more and thanks for the compliment

Edited by cole256
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be cool. If I say anything to offend you or anything just let me know and I'll make sure not to do it again. Or if you don't do that tell loof and loof will say stop being a dummy or something and I'll chill. You should post more and thanks for the compliment

Haha, thanks man. I appreciate the way you call people out when it is warranted. You're good in my book. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cbo said:

my favorite posters are @McLoofus and @cole256.

1k gifs matthew mcconaughey tdedit true detective rust cohle -truedetective  •

7 hours ago, cbo said:

And ya'll lay off @auburn4ever. No one likes a bully and he brings more to the board than many of you.

True Detective GIFs | Tenor

Jk, of course. Welcome and post often, and not just because you said something nice about me. But that definitely increases the value of your content.

Cole is the cuddliest teddy bear on this site and it's good that you recognize his charms. 

Cheers, buddy. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, akillshot said:

Finally remembered  to make a donation. I've been on the site for 11 years so needed to say thanks.

THANK YOU for the generous donation!

On 1/3/2021 at 11:39 PM, cbo said:

I'll hang up and listen. 

i do not even get honorable mention?

On 3/7/2021 at 4:57 PM, akillshot said:

Finally remembered  to make a donation. I've been on the site for 11 years so needed to say thanks.

dang boo radley talks more than you do..........grins

• 3 months later...
  • RunInRed changed the title to AUFAMILY Campaign Update

i just donated another twenty. it did not make me sign in to paypal so maybe i am already a paypal since they use it in ebay. it was so many years ago i cannot remember but let me know if you got it. not worried about the glory unless you ae giving out 8 by 10's of golf and bird on their first date......

• Like 1