Null

Thank You to our Platinum, Gold and Silver Donors!

RunInRed

A special shout out to all of our Platinum, Gold and Silver Donors

platinum donor.png

Each of these members have stepped up to the plate and supported this site with a donation of $100 or more:

gold donor.png

Each of these members have stepped up to the plate and supported this site with a donation of $50 or more:

Each of these members have stepped up to the plate and supported this site with a donation of $5 or (most) more:

I think I got every one ... but there were a couple of folks who made donations from email addresses different from those associated with their accounts here ... so, if I've left you off, please shoot me a PM so I can update your member status.  And for those who still wish to Donate ...

image.png

THANK YOU again for your generous support.  It will help this site continue to grow and prosper.  We greatly appreciate it.  War Eagle! 🦅

silver donor.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• RunInRed pinned and pinned this topic
7 hours ago, RunInRed said:

gold donor.png

A special shout out to all of our Gold Donors!  Each of these members have stepped up to the plate and supported this site with a donation of $50 or more.  Thanks again and War Eagle!

I think I got every one ... but there were a couple of folks who made donations from email addresses different from those associated with their accounts here ... so, if I've left you off, please shoot me a PM so I can update your member status.  And for those who still wish to Donate ...

image.png

Sweet. All I got was a ‘thank you.’ :muscles:

• RunInRed changed the title to Thank You to our Platinum, Gold and Silver Donors!

To the staff: no matter how much I could ever give it would never be equal to what you folks do here on the site . All of you including the mods are just terrific. Hope you all have a great new year and a happy new year to all the members here as well. I truly believe Auburn is headed in a new and better direction . War Eagle! Also let’s do this more often. I sometimes fail to remember just what a good job you guys do. This helps us all remember why we are able to come here and enjoy our Auburn Family fellowship. Again thanks . 🙏🦅🦅🦅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Follow up. Can there be compound donations to reach the next donor tier? For example, if someone gave $20 recently can they give $30 to be a Gold Donor?

Yes!  Several have done that already.  Including, @AuMarine ... upgrade!  Welcome, to Gold Donor status!

• Like 1