* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

Here we are.  The last game of the 2020 season.  This one is for our outgoing juniors and seniors, for which we will see in an Auburn uniform for the last time.  Northwestern’s last game against Auburn propelled us into a special season after that.  Let’s get this win!  War Eagle!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Put the 300 pounder back there lmao

Is Shivers suiting up today?  If so, he could ball out against Northwestern.  Is DJ Williams healthy?  Otherwise, a couple of guys with no carries may get some carries today. War Damn Eagle fellas!  

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Is Shivers suiting up today?  If so, he could ball out against Northwestern.  Is DJ Williams healthy?  Otherwise, a couple of guys with no carries may get some carries today. War Damn Eagle fellas!  

Time to feed the walk on. 

It's an Auburn football game.  All this whiny defeatist bull**** is pathetic.  War Damn Eagle and here's hoping everyone in uniform has a much better attitude than the majority of folks on this board.  Too much focus on who's not playing...how 'bout we get behind the ones that are representing the school and going out and giving it 200% to win.  Big Auburn win today and we find out who the future of the program is.

12 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

A lame duck coach in a lackluster year with lots of skill players out... this will be a long game I do believe. 

Why?

The new coach will be evaluating talent . Would be dumb to not go to a job interview which is what this game is. Besides abandoning your team for selfishness reasons. If Covid, family matters , or injuries then sure opt out.

if anything this season has shown is that selfishness is a good thing.

Next good man up!  No use worrying about who is not playing for whatever reason it’s time for those who are playing to step up and get the job done!  War Eagle!

9 minutes ago, japantiger said:

It's an Auburn football game.  All this whiny defeatist bull**** is pathetic.  War Damn Eagle and here's hoping everyone in uniform has a much better attitude than the majority of folks on this board.  Too much focus on who's not playing...how 'bout we get behind the ones that are representing the school and going out and giving it 200% to win.  Big Auburn win today and we find out who the future of the program is.

Post of the day . Let’s have some fun and kick some ass . NEXT MAN UP

19 minutes ago, japantiger said:

But, but, but bowl games don’t matter.....unless we win then it’s a great step forward into 21 lol

16 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Why?

The new coach will be evaluating talent . Would be dumb to not go to a job interview which is what this game is. Besides abandoning your team for selfishness reasons. If Covid, family matters , or injuries then sure opt out.

if anything this season has shown is that selfishness is a good thing.

The new coach will be evaluating talent more from film than from this game. 

Im with the guy above. I don’t really see the players being up for this game. Like always, I hope we win. But I’m not getting my hopes up.

Anyone know if Coach Harsin will be giving interviews during the game yet?    I assume he is there.   Is he in a booth, or just a random seat in the good section? 

I sure would like to hear from him today.

9 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

The new coach will be evaluating talent more from film than from this game. 

Im with the guy above. I don’t really see the players being up for this game. Like always, I hope we win. But I’m not getting my hopes up.

All the more reason to play, get more film time. Not to play for selfishness is totally ignorant 

Truesdell is supposedly available in case of emergency 

Archived